Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Adorable & Young Abyssinian Female Up For Adoption in Seattle Area!

madithecavygirl

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone,

My female Abyssinian piggy named Peppa is up for adoption in the Seattle area. I am so sad to see her go, but my husband and I just don't have the time to take care of this sweet girl. As most of you already know, guinea pigs need attention and we cannot provide enough for her.

We adopted her on October 11th, 2015 when she was 6 weeks old. This would make her approximately 10 months old. She came to us with dry, scaly feet, but they do not seem to bother her. We have some leftover Miconazole Nitrate (antifungal) from the vets that was given to us for our other piggy's ringworm. It worked wonders. If you would like, we can give you that to see if that helps with her feet. But they do not seem to bug her. Other than that she is absolutely beautiful and has been well taken care of. She does great with other guinea pigs (we used to have another) and does great around small dogs and cats (Yes!). She cuddles with our dogs believe it or not! She is such a sweet girl.

We are asking for a $75 re-homing fee to ensure she goes to a household who can properly take care of her. I am willing to negotiate the price as long as she goes to someone who knows what they are doing.

You will get:
- A beautiful piggy
- A 47 x 24 x 14 inch MidWest Guinea Pig Habitat w/ Divider
- Litter box
- Water bottle
- Pigloo w/ toys and chews
- Bottle brush
- Fleece for cage
- Plenty of towels for cage
- Leftover newspaper for cage
- 2 Play Pens for outside or inside
- Any leftover food and treats
- Leftover Miconazole Nitrate if you wish

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Attachments

Cage.jpg Peppa 2.jpg Peppa.jpg
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.