Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

HELP! Adopt 2 sweet boys in Southern Ontario! -So cute with great personalities!

piggyp

Cavy Slave
Hi,

Sadly due to family issues and moving, I have to give up my two sweet brothers. They are 2, are in perfect health (have received regular visits to a fully qualified guinea pig vet, and have to most lovely personalities. They never fight with each other. The darker pig with the mohawk is very placid. He is a little bit hesitant to take veggies from your hand, but is easy to pick up, pet, play with, and cut his nails. He is very easy going. The sweet lighter piggy is a lot braver than his brother and will come right up to you in the cage to take food and is very exploratory when out of the cage. He popcorns and does zoomies every morning for his hay and food. He is also easy to handle and cut his nails. They have always been together and I would like them to stay together since they are bonded. I have fleece bedding and a bunch of fleece hidy huts, bowl, and 2 glass water bottles, plus the rest of their food to send with them. I also have a custom wood and plexi 2-level cage if you want it (2 separate levels for 2 sets of pigs.)

Attachments

pig1.jpg pig2.jpg pig3.jpg pig4.jpg
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.