Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Extra strong grids!!

piggielover200

Cavy Slave
I went to buy some more grids from Bed, Bath and Beyond yesterday. Instead of the one kind they usually have they had two different brands. One said heavy gauge steel wire, I figured they were probably exactly the same, same price, same number of grids. I chose the brand I hadn't tried before, I WAS VERY PLEASED! I used the grids to finish off my rabbit's condos so they were perfect. They are the same size but a lot thicker and stronger metal. I don't think I could bend them like I can with the normal grids.

I just wanted to tell everyone if they need stronger grids for a rabbit cage, two leveled piggie cage or a cage stand these are the best!!

*I couldn't find them online but the brand is "Honey Can Do"

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
If they're like the one advertised on Walmart's website, just be sure not to put the ones with five holes across as the walls of the cage. The pigs can escape, or the larger ones can get stuck.

piggielover200

Cavy Slave
If they're like the one advertised on Walmart's website, just be sure not to put the ones with five holes across as the walls of the cage. The pigs can escape, or the larger ones can get stuck.
Nope they are 9x9 squares!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.