Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Always count your grids...

jessdb

Cavy Slave
While renovating my 2x3.5 cage into a 2x6 cage, halfway into making the cage lid i realized i miscounted for the cage stand accessories... by 1.5 grids.... 1.5... like really self? I miscounted by 1.5 grids. So now i have to go on and order 2 grids, how frustrating. But regardless, hopefully you can learn from my mistake. Measure twice cut once, or in this case, count your grids more than once.

pinky

Cavy Slave
While renovating my 2x3.5 cage into a 2x6 cage, halfway into making the cage lid i realized i miscounted for the cage stand accessories... by 1.5 grids.... 1.5... like really self? I miscounted by 1.5 grids. So now i have to go on and order 2 grids, how frustrating. But regardless, hopefully you can learn from my mistake. Measure twice cut once, or in this case, count your grids more than once.
Where are you in Indiana? Contact Critter Corral Guinea Pig Rescue. They sell individual grids for $1 to raise money for their vet fund. There are people who are involved with the rescue in Indiana and IL. You can also contact your local animal control or other rescues. I'm sure people turn in their pets with C&C cages that they probably disassemble.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.