Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Getting C&C Cage on Monday!

Fantaziez

Cavy Gazer
We finally got the time to sit down and buy some C&C grids, including a hammock (all from guineapigsaustralia) and other things.
We also got 2 water bottles, grand total of $250! It's going to be a 3x4, with 2 stands atop of eachother.
I'm also going to get a loft for them, it seems like they know since they're doing zoomies!lol
I have to go and get some hay (found a 30kg for 5 bucks!) It's oaten, and i also got a EXTREMELY good bargain, Target Polar Fleece Throw for $5!
I guess that's all for today! I'll post a picture of them in the C&C too.

scoottie

Cavy Slave
My dream getting a c and c cage

Aertyn

Cavy Gazer
Welcome to the C+C club. It's addictive. As is fleece! (and you're just getting into peak Fleece buying season too). Try Best & Less for good quality, cheap fleece (I rarely spend over $10 on a blanket). Spotlight + Lincraft have good deals towards the end of winter so always a good idea to haunt them then :p

Fantaziez

Cavy Gazer
Welcome to the C+C club. It's addictive. As is fleece! (and you're just getting into peak Fleece buying season too). Try Best & Less for good quality, cheap fleece (I rarely spend over $10 on a blanket). Spotlight + Lincraft have good deals towards the end of winter so always a good idea to haunt them then :p
Thanks for the tip! But these ones can EASILY fit the whole cage, people just spend more on the patterns, but has a guinea pig ever went up into your face and said "BUT I WANT THE PENGUIN PATTTERRRNNNNS!" I don't think so! haha.
I also got around 7 of the throws.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.