Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada 2 males Oshawa,Ontario need 2-3 weeks fostercare Jan 19th 2015 owner's surgery

frNzR4evr

Cavy Slave
Hi, thank you for reading this post, I am scheduled for surgery early on January 20th, 2015, and I want to have an experienced, local guinea pig keeper host my wheekers from the day before until I can get around well enough to get them back.

They will come to you with a decent-sized Living World store-bought cage, that they are accustomed to sharing whenever I give their C & C a thorough cleaning. I will provide enough bedding, pellets, and timothy hay to cover a one month stay, along with $40 for fresh veggies.

You will love them! Rusty & Jerome are young males, just over a year old, and they'll reward you with a popcorn show everytime you feed them, freshen their water, or clean their cage, and they love to jump "hurdles" and run around.

Needless to say, I would be happy to extend this favour to someone going on holiday or otherwise in need of someone to love their Guinea Pigs while they can't ...

Anyone interested?

Dale N

Cavy Gazer
Hi, did you find anyone to foster your piggies yet? We are a hedgehog rescue and we also have two guinea pigs.We would be able to help you out if you need us. We use to foster guineas for piggles rescue and now have our own two.
We are in Markham near the hospital.
Please let me know if we can help or ask any questions you want.
Dale N

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.