Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Two Female Bonded Guinea Pigs in NC

mecole

Cavy Slave
Hey everyone! I made a GuineaPigZone listing, as well, but it hasn't posted on here yet, so I'm posting on here as well.

I have two female guinea pigs, Lola and Luna, who I need to rehome. I have been offered a great job overseas, and obviously can't take them with me on an international flight. I am not leaving for a few months, but I wanted to start the new home search now, so that I don't have to scramble and give them somewhere I'm not comfortable with. I am heartbroken to have to give them up, but I hope I can find someone on here who understand guinea pigs' particular needs, and can give them a loving home.

Luna is about one year old, and Lola is about two/three. They were both adopted: Luna was left behind when a local pet store closed down, and Lola was a neglected pet. I adopted them both the day before they were going to be put down. Luna has a very fun temperament: she loves to be handled, isn't afraid of anything, and is very vocal. Lola, the dominant one, is much more quiet and relaxed. Her favorite activity is laying down and eating hay at the same time, and she rarely squeaks. They get along great and like to sleep next to each other, though they're also big players and love to chase each other around the cage.

They have a 2x3 C&C cage, three water bottles, two food dishes, a hay rack, two sets of fleece/uhaul pads, two hand-made fleece tunnels, oxbow hay, and oxbow pellets. I will send all of these with the piggies as well.

In finding the right home, the two most important things to me are that: Luna and Lola stay together, and that they are properly cared for (i.e. they stay in a large C&C cage, daily vegetables, etc). Please let me know if you think you would be the right fit for my girls! Thanks!

Merritt

FullSizeRender 2.jpgLuna
FullSizeRender.jpgLola
IMG_2624.jpgThe girls together!

Last edited:

pigmommy89

Cavy Slave
What part of NC are you in?

mecole

Cavy Slave
I am in Chapel Hill! I'm willing to drive a good distance though, or meet halfway somewhere :)

angel.m12

Cavy Gazer
Too bad the army moved me out of NC and to WA lol

HAL3146

Cavy Slave
Are these two still available?

jrv4babies

Cavy Slave
Wow love the gray one! I've never seen a gray one before. She sort of looks like a squirrel hahaha!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.