Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat amazon experience

daydreamer89

Cavy Slave
I just wanted to share this.

last week I put in my amazon order for the materials for my c&c cage as well as items for the guinea pig we are adopting this week. the order has been stuck saying shipping today all week last night i contacted them about it and they didnt do much but said for sure the package will be out today...its now after business hours today and im 150.00 order was not shipped out so i contact them again and after a very pleasant chat with one of the customer service reps i got a full refund and free shipping.

most big companies have horrible customer service but this is the best I have ever seen. so i thought I would share this with you guys because I know sometimes amazons shipping prices can suck esp. for things like cube grids but when it comes with this great of service its worth every penny.

Im now going to go dance around my house...

lisanjake

Cavy Slave
I ordered a few things from amazon and the delivery man must have hidden in at someone elses house as we couldn't find it anywhere.
I got a very swift reply to my complain and they sent the item out again the next day :)

daydreamer89

Cavy Slave
Package was shipped out 30 mins after speaking with customer service by 2 day air. its now not even 24 hours later and its out for delivery!

I did happen to mention that I needed these products by the expected delivery date (which wouldnt have happened had it shipped out with the standard delivery and them shipping it super late) because I was adopting a animal and the date couldn't be pushed back. it was after that, that they offered to refund the full price and have it shipping upgraded. not too sure if that had anything to do it but it would be nice to think so haha

SkyKimimota

Cavy Slave
I don't use Amazon much, but last month I used a gift card to buy a beautiful natural opal necklace (it's my birthstone and I wanted the additional spiritual properties) and I got it days earlier than predicted. I was very happy about it, and it was just as pretty in person, so I was definitely happy with them :)

Scooterpig

Cavy Slave
I have Amazon Prime. I bought a couple of things recently which took longer than the guaranteed two-day delivery. I complained, and they extended my Prime membership for an additional month for each item. So in effect I got 14 months for the price of 12. We buy a lot from Amazon so Prime is worth it to us.

Fay

Cavy Slave
Amazon is great for refunds and such. For a company that size, the loses they incur from resolving refunds and such is far lower than what they earn by just retaining the customers they do by providing that service. I'd suspect this is the case for a lot of companies who rely on a reliable customer base.

Samwise

Cavy Gazer
Amazon is great, I'm a prime member. When I had a broken product, they just talked to me a bit via the chat and then sent me a re-fund for my money - I didn't even need to send the broken product back or anything.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.