Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Facebook login

Katie Vetter

Cavy Slave
Hey, I have encountered an issue with the facebook login.

Unbeknowest to me, my old facebook account (which was hacked so I had to create a new one) was for some reason logged in. So now, I unnintentionally created two accounts on here. I DO NOT want another account on here, and have tried logging back into my other account (Katie Vetter) but I never logged in using anything other than the facebook option, so I can't remember my password. Can someone please help? I have no idea how to undo this :(

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I don't understand. You just logged in yesterday with your old account -- are you sure you didn't just mistype the password?

If you can get in under that account, then I'll merge this one into it.

Katie Vetter

Cavy Slave
I've used up my login quota as of right now, I'll have to try again. Thanks bpatters. I know was in here yesterday, and that was on my pc. I am on my old tablet right now and it must have still been loged into my old account on facebook. So when I came to login here, it created an entirely new account. I'll get back on my pc and try it from there. I'll post back here as my other account asap!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Thanks. When I see your other login, I'll merge this one.

Katie Vetter

Cavy Slave
Thanks so much! I have access to this account now and will be resetting the password so that this doesn't re-occur. :)

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
OK, thanks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.