Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Two handsome hunks need a new home!

piggiesneedhome

Cavy Gazer
Hey everyone!

I am new to the group, but was recommended by a friend of mine. She said that this was a super friendly and understanding community.

I have two handsome boys, Ramone and Oscar, who are looking for a new home. I recently I had to reduce my living area and I am working two jobs. It saddens my heart and soul to let these lil boys go, but they also need someone who can be attentive to them and give them the loving they deserve.

If anyone knows of anyone in the Myrtle Beach area, Wilmington area, or Charleston area (I am willing to travel at least an hour or so for a good home) please let me know!

Two handsome hunks need a new home!Two handsome hunks need a new home!Two handsome hunks need a new home!

I am willing to give all that I have: piggie cage and all that is in the cage (house, toy, food bowl, and water tower), food, and two big bags of hay.

Please let me know if anyone knows anything! Thanks!!

I love them! We live in Northern Virginia. Are they dominant?

Hey CoppersMom!

I am not sure if they are dominant. I know Ramone tends to the rule the roost more so than Oscar. Ramone is also way more adventurous when it comes to being outside the cage or trying new foods. Oscar is shy and takes some time before he decides to do something new. I am also unsure what kind of guinea pig they are.

@piggiesneedhome I found this webpage that helped me identify my littles. Ramone and Oscar almost look like the American. Also is Oscar the tricolored pig? He looks just like my Copper!

(broken link removed)

Unfortunately it looks like I live about 6 hours from you (more than your 1 hour max). I'm also not sure how well these cuties would do during a long car ride.

Hey! Yes! Oscar is the tricolored, he does look just like your Copper!

Thanks for sharing the site. I think you are right, they are American. They are very chill babies!

I used to travel back and forth from Boone NC to Myrtle Beach (5 1/2 hr trip) and they did just fine. Ramone did better than Oscar, but I found that if I kept the cage covered with a blanket then they were more receptive to the car ride. Unfortunately, I am unable to dive them to you. But if you are looking to make a little vacation out of the trip to get them it may be worth you while, haha!

I saw "Wilmington" and got excited, but I'm in Wilmington, DE. =(

I recently adopted a guinea pig who was the third brother after someone else adopted the other two. Just want to find him some company for when I'm at work and what not.

My guinea pig looks a lot like Copper, and has that same white stripe down his face, which lead the girls I work with to name him Harry Potter, because it looks like a lightning bolt. Good luck with your search.

Unfortunately it looks like I live about 6 hours from you (more than your 1 hour max). I'm also not sure how well these cuties would do during a long car ride.
Same here. ):
I'm never close to anyone who has to rehome their guinea pig. Makes me sad.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.