Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bold little guy for adoption

msmarti58

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
He is a young 3 or 4 month old Abyssinian guinea pig named Squiggy. Extremely dominant, has bullied my two shyer guinea pigs to the point where one has an abscess. He does get along with my established 5 yr old guinea pig Lightning, who has cancer and who is very mellow. All the rest are very young, and going through their hormonal period. I need him adopted out ASAP before he causes any more damage! He is a wonderful, bold, outgoing piggie, loves exploring, huge personality. He is hard to catch and pick up but so loving once you are able to catch him! I will miss him dearly, but just too dominant for the rest of my herd. Will need a playmate that is older, established, mellow, but not timid.

I have pictures, but don't know how to insert the picture.

peachyteen

Cavy Slave
where are you located?

msmarti58

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
where are you located?

Columbus Ohio. Took Lenny to vet. She said he absolutely cannot be around Squiggy anymore or Lenny could die. Lenny got badly injured, so everyone is in separate cages now other than new fellow who is safe with Lightning.

msmarti58

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Columbus Ohio.

msmarti58

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
image.jpegGuy in middle

britknee247365

Cavy Slave
Columbus Ohio. Took Lenny to vet. She said he absolutely cannot be around Squiggy anymore or Lenny could die. Lenny got badly injured, so everyone is in separate cages now other than new fellow who is safe with Lightning.

Do you ever come to Northeast Tennessee? My boy Nibbles just lost his brother after almost 4 years together and he is needing a new cage mate.

Attachments

1.jpg

msmarti58

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
My vet knew of a rescue group so I left him at the vets and they will pick him up on the 27th.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.