Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bonded Female Guinea Pigs (Jacksonville, NC)

simplyypiggies

Cavy Slave
After thinking long and hard about this I have finally come to the unfortunate decision that it would be best to rehome my girls. I have invested so much time and money into them, they literally have everything they would need but I am just no longer able to afford their food, hay and vegetables. As well as I don't spend enough time with them and I think they should go to a home where their owners spend lots of time with them and be able to dedicate the time that piggies need.

The girls are now a year and 3 months old. They get along very well and are super sweet. I really want them to go to a home where they will be loved, get lots of attention and be truly comfortable.

They come with everything you need for two guinea pigs (all their supplies), including 2x4 C&C cage (no coroplast), food, hay, toys, beds, ext (email for detailed list of items). There will be a rehoming fee of $200 OBO for the girls and all the supplies they have, also any extra veggies I have will be included as well!

If you are interested you can contact me here or for a faster response to my e-mail: [email protected]
If you want to know more about them please do not hesitate to ask.

Attachments

IMG_0481.jpg IMG_0484.jpg IMG_0486.jpg

amanda_cake

Cavy Slave
I sent you an email but I thought I would post here too so you would know to look (in case my message went to spam or something).

Thanks,

Amanda

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.