Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

what are your favourite animals?

Becky cavy mad

Cavy Slave
what are your favourite animals besides guinea pigs?

mine are wolves,Horses and dogs.:) :confused: :)

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
White tigers, giraffes, owls and hamsters.

JennG

Cavy Slave
big dogs (doberman, black labs, black great danes), horses, tortoise shell colored cats (the ones that have black and brown colorings), and elephants-I love seeing the elephants. Don't know why but I just love them. I like white tigers too.

I'm assuming that you already know that we love our piggies. ❤️

laura220

Cavy Slave
I like birds(especially ducks and herons), reindeer(the babies are adorable, you can see them in your yard!), moose, squirrels and dogs and cats of course.

fuzypeaches

Cavy Slave
I love dolphins and puppies...especially lab puppies!

Marlania

Cavy Slave
Dogs are my absolute favorite. I also like cats and hamsters.

Bunny Gurl

Cavy Slave
Black Bears, horses, pigs, rabbits oh and wild animal of Pennsylvania

x0PiggyPerson0x

Cavy Slave
Hamsters, fat cats (I love them!), Giant Schnauzers, horses, barnyard pigs, bunnies, chinchillas, fancy mice, fancy rats, dumbo rats, budgies, tigers, leopards, lions, jaguars, bobcats, the list goes on and on and on.

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
JenG2005, I have 4 tortiseshell cats. I love cats, dogs, tigers and wolves. I love all rodents. (My daughter has 4 rats.) I love animals period.

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
guinea pigs, hedgehogs, dogs, cats - just about any animal really!:)

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
Llamas are the best. You can't beat a good llama. One day, I'm going to invent guinea pig and llama tacos so that when I'm eating tacos, so can the animals!

happimommaof2

Cavy Slave
I love dogs especially big dogs, I have a rat terrier mixed with a whippet. But I also love rotteweilers, and girraffes (sp?).

Eventrocker33

Cavy Slave
Horses, dogs, cats, small animals, goats, and many more..lol

cavy_lover

Cavy Slave
I love horses, Dolpins, dogs and cats.

ilovemykisses

Cavy Slave
Dolphins, owls, peachfaced lovebirds, parrots, ferrets, polar bears, manatees (I love these chunky guys), every gorgeous saltwater fish there is (clownfish, dories, etc), chinchillas, horses, unicorns and the hippogriff in Harry Potter part 3. *tee hee*

I know the last two don't really exist, but I still love the idea of them. :melodrama

:D

Sondema33

Cavy Gazer
I adore dogs.

PiggieLifexoxo

Cavy Slave
Sloths are the best

LunchBunchPiggi

Cavy Slave
I love too many to name, honestly! I always joke with my partner that if it has sentience, isn't illegal, and doesn't have an exoskeleton I would probably be overjoyed to take care of it. I'm much more selective about my exoskeletal buddies.

Obviously I love any type of creature I've had as a pet, so piggies (soon to own, anyway), ferrets, fish, birds, cats, dogs, and snakes, but I love a lot of others too! I tend to go through phases where I get super interested in an animal and learn everything I can about it and then, because they're so fascinating, they end up on a continuously growing list of favorites. Foxes, owls, cephalopods, and cnidaria are high on my list though! Current newest favorite is okapi!

Sondema33

Cavy Gazer
I love too many to name, honestly! I always joke with my partner that if it has sentience, isn't illegal, and doesn't have an exoskeleton I would probably be overjoyed to take care of it. I'm much more selective about my exoskeletal buddies.

Obviously I love any type of creature I've had as a pet, so piggies (soon to own, anyway), ferrets, fish, birds, cats, dogs, and snakes, but I love a lot of others too! I tend to go through phases where I get super interested in an animal and learn everything I can about it and then, because they're so fascinating, they end up on a continuously growing list of favorites. Foxes, owls, cephalopods, and cnidaria are high on my list though! Current newest favorite is okapi!

Wow, you have an incredible experience in caring for different animals! Do you have an owl and a fox at home now? Or did you have these animals at different times? I cared only for dogs and for some time for cats. But I know about caring for dogs excellently, I know what kind best dog food (broken link removed) I need to buy, for example for siberian husky, how often they need to be walked and what vaccinations I need to do. And you have so many favorites that I have no idea how to care for everyone.

LunchBunchPiggi

Cavy Slave
Sondema33, I only wish I could have them at home! No, I believe you misunderstood where my list of animals I've cared for ended and my list of other favorites started. I have been lucky enough to have an owl stand on me and take food from me though! It was a very quiet, child free day at the zoo and I was allowed to see if she would perch on me by choice, and she did! And then I got to offer her a sad thawed out baby mouse. They were training her to be a more interactive participant in some of their adult tours and I was in the right place at the right time. As for foxes, I have my hopes up about domestic foxes, as I would never want to keep a wild animal cooped up in my home!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.