Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Fleece in Canada

miniver

Cavy Slave
I'm giving my cage a total make over and changing out all the fleece. I went to Lens Mills (factory outlet in S. Ontario) and Fabricland. I picked up a few pieces at each but placed the main order with Jo-Ann's on-line. Most of it was on sale, so the price works out to about the same at any of the three options, even with shipping and exchange. So far I haven't seen any extra shipping charges and it only took a week to get here.

Canada Post on-line notifications says it's sitting at my front door. I'm at work. I'm soooo excited!!!! I'm tempted to fake an injury so I can go home and start sewing.

J.Bosley

Cavy Slave
Awesome! Can't wait to see the new fleece.

I will have to keep that Jo Anns place in mind for myself if they ship to Canada!

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
I remember when I used fleece I was always so excited over new fleece too. Enjoy!

sallyvh

Cavy Slave
I order all my fleece from Joann's when it's on sale. Usually once shipping and everything was factored it worked out to 6-7 dollars a yard. This was when anti-pill was on sale for like $3.99

I've tried fleece from both Lens Mills and fabric land but I found Joann's is such a nicer quality and there is a much larger selection. Plus if I buy fleece from Joann's during one of their big sales it works out to be cheaper than buying it in store locally.

I get fleece blankets from Ikea ocassionally as well, they have them in red, white, purple and blue. They are like 5 dollars and a decent size and quality.

Sunrise

Cavy Slave
I completely love the Ikea fleece blankets. Super affordable at $5 as Sallyvh mentioned. I haven't tried Joann's though. I always thought it was an American store and I'd have to drive over the border. I didn't know it was reasonable to ship up to Canada. I'll go check it out.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.