Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat Let me draw your guinea pigs!

LoveMyHerd

Cavy Slave
@lisanjake, shh! Don't give her any ideas about charging us... :D ;)

wombats

Cavy Slave
Oh, ahahaha I just don't feel comfortable asking people here to pay me. This is mainly a thank you and my controbution to this forum, and the pace I am taking this isn't worth payment. I was also thinking about shipping them out, but honestly I don't know how I would send them or how I would recieve payment. Maybe someday, though. I've done real comissions (paid requests) in the past though, but I just let people set their own prices...I'm not really sure how much my art is worth anyway.

And sorry I haven't gotten much done this week, it's been pretty busy on my end. Busier than usual anyway, and sunday I have a pokemon pre-release to go to and monday is my birthday...but I'm going to try and continue to find time to work one these and hopefully get the first ones finished and scanned soon.

lisanjake

Cavy Slave
Hahaha ohhh not us I mean other people that may ask :D hehe

Chenko

Cavy Slave
tofu.pngtumblr_mqbfy1348L1rw3yino1_r1_500.jpg

Tofu Sr. and Tofu Jr. No I did not name them haha. First one was dumped onto me, then another named after the first was dumped onto me also. Jr. remains today.

Lady Amelia

Cavy Slave
Hope you enjoyed your birthday!

luna17

Cavy Gazer
Gorgeous! I hope you don't mind me adding another to your list. I'd like realistic, in black and white or color, whichever you prefer.

This is a photo of them plus my puppy Sailor when he had just come home. I have another of the pigs with his twin, Willow, but I like this one better. The leftmost piggy is Sugarpuff, the sow, and Bubbles is to the right, a boar. Sailor loved them when he was little, but now he just thinks that their various accoutrements are fun to steal. (Fleece, beds, hay, bags, food, etc.) Thank you!

Attachments

image.jpg

Jynxie

Cavy Gazer
Hi there!!! I dont know if this thread is still active, but id love a picture of my Tribble!!! She is named after little furry trilling creatures in star trek ;)

But, I work as a witch in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and would LOVE something witchy with her! Either her with some pumpkins and a cauldron, or snuggling in a Ravenclaw scarf, or what have you!

Id love a cute cartoon style, in color!

Youre amazing, and ill get right to the pictures! (I have a few at a few different angles)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.