Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Play What Toys Should I Add to my Guinea Pig's Cage?

• Thread starter CC Cookie Dough
  • Start date

CC Cookie Dough

Cavy Slave
I'm considering adding more toys to my guinea pig's cage and I'm thinking about possibly diversifying what toys she has. Right now all of my toys are either wood chews, rattan chews, or loofas. I'm not sure what other kinds of toys she would like and what is safe for her to have. Does anyone know of any cool toy options?

SquigglyPigs

Cavy Slave
My pigs aren't a fan of wood chews, but they love loofahs, wicker balls, and cardboard boxes. If you stuff any of those items full of hay, they are a big hit!
Also some cage accessories they like are fleece forests and tunnels. You can even make a tunnel out of a bent grid and then cover it with fleece.

piggielover200

Cavy Slave
My girls have a piece of pipe tunnel that they love, they also love balls that gingle and willow. anything williow

tobyandheidi

Cavy Slave
I have a cardboard box hidey, a pvc pipe, a castle, and a tissue box stuffed with hay in my guinea pigs' cage. They seem to love those, my little Heidi runs through the pipe quite often throughout the day.

This has been a helpful topic for me as well, I'm thinking of getting a couple wicker balls for my piggies. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.