Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Won't Eat Veggies Selective Eating?

Gooseberry

Cavy Slave
So I've had Goose for a little more than a month and she's always had strong feelings about her veggies. She seemed totally disinterested in carrots and not terribly fond of red bell peppers but up until recently I've been able to rotate through red leaf lettuce, cucumber, and green bell peppers. However suddenly with in the last week she's stopped cleaning up the peppers and cucumbers. She still polishes off all of her lettuce, cleans up her hay, and eats her pellets so she isn't off her feed by any means.

Do you think she's just suddenly changed her mind about what she likes? All the veggies are fresh so I don't think that's it.

mamaduck71

Cavy Slave
Picky is right. Pudge only eats carrots, leafy lettuces, strawberry and grape. That's it.

PeanutnCookie

Cavy Slave
Some are picky. Some decide, I don't think I am going to eat cucumber anymore. One of mine did that, so I switched around and tried a bunch of different things. She eats cucumber now.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.