Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I made a Vitamin C calculator for guinea pigs!

guineapigaloo

Cavy Slave
Hi fellow guinea pig slaves :D

I'm a fairly new guinea pig slave, having adopted my babies only a year ago. I've previously read guineapigcages.com as well as the forums but never found the reason to sign up as I'm always more of a lurker.

Recently, I've been learning how to code and made a Vitamin C calculator guinea pigs. None of my friends have cavies so they're all like "wut?" when I tried to show it to them. So I thought I'd post it here where hopefully, at least some people will find it useful.

It's at (broken link removed) and right now, it lets you calculate how much Vitamin C your guinea pig needs every day based on their weight.

Here's a screenshot/preview of it:
vitamin c calculator screenshot.png

I'm trying to make it as useful as possible but with my newbie coding skills, this is the best I can do right now ^^; I intend to add more features like recommended vegetables (with the amount of Vitamin C shown), and whatever other features I think of later when I learn how to code better.

If you have any ideas on what I should add to it or even if you think it's completely useless, I would really appreciate it if you would let me know.

Thanks!

Guineas Galore

Cavy Quiet
Cavy Gazer
Fantastic!!! :D

guineapigaloo

Cavy Slave
Thanks! lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.