Thread: Snickers (male, 7yo) GP with items (cage, fleece, KMS hay&pellets), Houston, Texas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    1 Rec'd/1 Post

Lightbulb Snickers (male, 7yo) GP with items (cage, fleece, KMS hay&pellets), Houston, Texas

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC08258.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	71741Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC08244.JPG 
Views:	82 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	71742

Meet Snickers. A ~7 year old guinea pig.

Listing Status: Still looking for a new home.

Personality
    : Curious, squeaky, dominant.

Health/Medical History
    : Good. He had fought off a URI 2 years ago and a dose of antibiotics (baytril) brought him back to normal. Snickers old age has brought on impaction. Not neutered.

Other
    : I have owned snickers for most of his life. I am moving and haven't been able to provide quality attention to snickers as much I used to. Snickers recently lost his cage mate to old age and is on his own now. I was hoping a fellow guinea pig owner would be willing to re-home Snickers. Ideally, the adoptee would have experience and patience with handling an older pig and might have another pig that would like a cage-mate but I know the chances of finding someone like this would be slim so I'm open to all applicants. Don't be afraid to ask questions or contact me via PM/replying.

Items: I'd be willing to re-home him with the following: C&C cage (2x4), (2) water bottle, fleece/towel, KMS (Kleenmama) 25 pound re-fill Pellets (had just re-ordered in November...for two guinea pigs so its a bit of a surplus for me now - $45 value), 25 pound-capacity container with lid (KMS),
    60lbs Second Cutting Timothy Hay (Double Compressed - $80 value) (Small Pet Select).

You can PM me or reply for further inquiry.

Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4065 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    7,502 Rec'd/5,994 Posts

Re: Snickers (male, 7yo) GP with items (cage, fleece, KMS hay&pellets), Houston, Texa

PM the user Cogni and see if she's interested.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    18 Rec'd/10 Posts

Re: Snickers (male, 7yo) GP with items (cage, fleece, KMS hay&pellets), Houston, Texa

Lord, I would love to adopt him if I wasn't on the east coast

User Tag List