Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Snickers (male, 7yo) GP with items (cage, fleece, KMS hay&pellets), Houston, Texas

uglypiggy

Cavy Slave
Snickers (male, 7yo) GP with items (cage, fleece, KMS hay&pellets), Houston, Texas

DSC08258.JPGDSC08244.JPG

Meet Snickers. A ~7 year old guinea pig.

Listing Status: Still looking for a new home.

Personality
: Curious, squeaky, dominant.

Health/Medical History
: Good. He had fought off a URI 2 years ago and a dose of antibiotics (baytril) brought him back to normal. Snickers old age has brought on impaction. Not neutered.

Other
: I have owned snickers for most of his life. I am moving and haven't been able to provide quality attention to snickers as much I used to. Snickers recently lost his cage mate to old age and is on his own now. I was hoping a fellow guinea pig owner would be willing to re-home Snickers. Ideally, the adoptee would have experience and patience with handling an older pig and might have another pig that would like a cage-mate but I know the chances of finding someone like this would be slim so I'm open to all applicants. Don't be afraid to ask questions or contact me via PM/replying.

Items: I'd be willing to re-home him with the following: C&C cage (2x4), (2) water bottle, fleece/towel, KMS (Kleenmama) 25 pound re-fill Pellets (had just re-ordered in November...for two guinea pigs so its a bit of a surplus for me now - $45 value), 25 pound-capacity container with lid (KMS),
60lbs Second Cutting Timothy Hay (Double Compressed - $80 value) (Small Pet Select).

You can PM me or reply for further inquiry.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Re: Snickers (male, 7yo) GP with items (cage, fleece, KMS hay&pellets), Houston, Texa

PM the user Cogni and see if she's interested.

Pinny Gig

Cavy Slave
Re: Snickers (male, 7yo) GP with items (cage, fleece, KMS hay&pellets), Houston, Texa

Lord, I would love to adopt him if I wasn't on the east coast :(

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.