Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pink Piggy Hideaway - FREE Shipping

Catalaya

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING COST - FREE Worldwide Shipping

Size(approx.): 36 x 34 x 25cm / 14.17 x 13.38 x 9.84inch (L x W x H)

This bed is PERFECT for a FAMILY of piggies. Especially pregnant momma's who will need the room to cozy up and snuggle with her babies once they arrive. Some people find it to be a bit large for a single pig. But it is doable, as I have one for my single male and he enjoys it.

THESE ARE MADE NEW, they are NOT USED products. Please allow 2 business days to process your order before it is shipped. I will email your Paypal address with the tracking code after it has been shipped. * TRACKING # INCLUDED WITH ALL SHIPMENTS *

PLEASE NOTE: It is recommended to use a guinea pig fleece pee pad on top of the removable mat that this bed comes with, as using the mat alone is not practical to use for such. The mat inside is more for comfort, rather then being used as a pee pad.

Delivery time:
7 to 20 business days to USA, Canada 7 International (Registered Air Mail - FREE Shipping)

Items are made in and shipped from China. Any returned items must be sent back to China at the buyers expense, return shipping fees are non refundable.

Shipping times are best estimates based upon information from the carriers. Sometimes shipments get held up in customs while crossing the border and can take longer to arrive at their destination. You will be given a tracking code so your item can be tracked. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

If you are unhappy with your order, please message me so we can work something out because I want you to be happy with your order. I take pride in giving excellent customer service. If you still are unhappy and want a refund, you will need to mail back the item at your own cost, in unused condition. Return shipping is non refundable, as buyer pays full cost of any return shipping fees.

If you have questions about the details of an item please feel free to send me a message before purchasing; I'll be more than happy to answer your questions!

List Date: 1/8/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: (broken link removed)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $29.99 + FREE! Shipping

(broken link removed)
--------------------------------------

(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)

Mobile friendly version: (broken link removed)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.