Thread: C&C Questions

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

C&C Questions

Hey guys! So I have a question. I always hear people talking about C&C cages and how great they are. And they look wonderful!

I have two boys. They don't live together but live next to each other haha. They don't really get along right now but do good being next to each other. Before I got Mufasa, Simba had about 8ft by 4ft of room (maybe a bit more, my measuring skills aren't the greatest). Now it's 4x4 ft for the both of them since I had to split it in half since they aren't friends. Haha. They also have free roam time for about 2 hours a day. And it works well and they both seem happy.

But I'm just wondering if I should get the C&C cage anyways? Right now the setup is nice it's a bit do-it-yourself-ish haha. I would post pictures but I don't got any right now and it's 2am

Should I change it? Or am I good to just keep it the same? Once they get along they'll have 10x4 foot of space but I don't see this happening for a while.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanks
    2,341 Rec'd/1,698 Posts
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1005 Post(s)

Re: C&C Questions

Since you already have a large cage, you don't need to change it, unless you have a problem with your cage. C&C cages are great for people who have small cages, and want to make a larger one. The materials are inexpensive, and they are easy to build.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: C&C Questions

Oh oh! I wasn't exactly sure what the big hype was besides that . Except they look nice .

User Tag List