Thread: Simba and Mufasa! Oh happy days!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Simba and Mufasa! Oh happy days!

So if any of you remember, Simba is my little aggressive one. He doesn't like people at all. I'm assuming because of his past. Well I have such good news! I work really hard (good, caring, loving) with my animals. Simba has definitely tested my patience. But tonight, I was feeding them dinner. I usually hand feed the veggies to my piggies. Well, Simba will come up to your hand and bite and then throw a fit and you really won't be able to give him his veggies by hand. You'll have to sit them in his house. Well, I've been noticing he makes his happy noises a lot more! Whenever he hears a bag or anything! When he sees us. Well tonight, he ate all his veggies from my hand! I was seriously so impressed. And I wanted to pet him to let him know that was good and he's okay. He let me pet him for a good minute! This is such an improvement. I am so relieved. I've had him since August I wanna say.

And I also got Mufasa! He is my second guinea pig. I've had him for a week and a half or so. He was a rescue as well but he's only like 5-7 months old. Simba is about a year and a half. Mufasa does pretty good. Still getting used to things. He does pretty good with eating veggies from hands. Which is great! Because a way to piggies hearts is the stomach! Haha. He isn't comfortable enough to be picked up and pet. I respect that. He's in a whole new place. After I watch Mufasa for a few weeks, I want to try to introduce them. I've been reading up on introductions a lot and hopefully it goes good!

Hopefully I'll get some more pictures for you all! I just am so happy about this! I am starting to see progress being made! And hopefully Mufasa isn't aggressive. He just seems shy right now. But if it's my usual luck and he is, now I know it gets better! I can't wait to hopefully get cuddles from them both soon!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Simba and Mufasa! Oh happy days!

I'm having problems with the prefix thing by the way. This should be under just like General? But I swear it makes me click 5

User Tag List