Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
D

DELI

Toys

My two boys love toys! They really like toilet paper rolls stuffed full of timothy hay! I usually hang it up, and they happily reach for it. My boys also love bells strung up on paper clips. I go to yard sales in search of inxpensive toys(make sure to sanitize~~~) and thats a fun and easy way to play. I also have alot of boxes and rocks in their pens, they like to climb and jump! Enjoy! DELI

C

cavytopia

Re: Toys

Based on reading about the t.p. rolls stuffed with hay I tried it with my boys but they seemed more interested in chewing on the cardboard than the hay! LOL The hay ended up on the floor while they carried the cardboard tubes all around with them. They sure are funny! Maybe I will try hanging the hay filled tubes next time.

Also, what kind of toys do you look for that your guinea pigs enjoy?

C

cavytopia

Hmmm, sorry CavySpirit, the link to the toys didn't work.

Edit --
duh?! I see now that you mean the cavycages site, the toys and play section, scrolling down...to toys!

Thanks!

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave

Thanks. Fixed it.

C

cavytopia

We've already used the brick under the water bottle (which they seem to enjoy climbing on to drink), the t.p. rolls, and the newspaper. I plan on trying some of the other things suggested. Thanks!

D

DELI

re:toys

Hi,
Just went to the toy part of your site 4 the first time, it's great! Love the pinecone idea, I'll try it with my boys, but watch out, some have really hard sharp points...DELI

D

DELI

re:toys

Hi,
Just went to the toy part of your site 4 the first time, it's great! Love the pinecone idea, I'll try it with my boys, but watch out, some have really hard sharp points...DELI

D

DELI

Oops

I must have entered the reply twice! SORRY! Deli

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.