Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Any different grids that fit with GPC store grids?

CoffeeCavies

Cavy Slave
Sorry for posting yet another question, but since I usually go on hiatus because of my busy schedule, I decided to knock out all my guinea pig dilemmas today. ;)

I'm wondering if there are any grids available in-store that can attach to C&C grids that I ordered from the GPC store? The reason I'm wondering is because I want to order just a couple along with some connectors, but the shipping price is a little high, since the package would be kind of big. :eek:

dani_starr

Cavy Slave
I'm not sure. I would personally go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to buy a set of grids. Keep the receipt, and open the box carefully. Try one out, and see if it fits. If so, YAY! If not, then return the grids and get your money back :) It's a win win.

pinky

Cavy Slave
Why don't you place an ad on craigslist or freecyle, asking for a couple of grids and connectors? You can also look at Goodwill.

CoffeeCavies

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the replies! I stupidly forgot I made this thread and went ahead and ordered them, but I had some birthday money left so it wasn't too bad. ;) so excited for the expansion!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.