Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rehoming I have to give my piggies away :(

mlgobel

Cavy Slave
I've been dreading posting this, but I feel it is in my best interest and for my piggies that I give them a new home. I love Zola and Lola so much but unfortunately I don't think I am at a place in my life to be giving them the care I think they deserve. I also am needing to save money any way I can. So I need to give them away :( But I don't want to give them to anyone, I want this person to love them and give them the best care they can. I live in Carlsbad, CA. San Diego area. Does anyone know how I can put my babies in a proper new home? :(

LoveMyHerd

Cavy Slave
Oh, I'm so sorry that you have to rehome your pigs! On the other hand, it shows how much you REALLY love them. Somebody who was too selfish wouldn't put their piggies' welfare first. About the rehoming question, if you have a Facebook account, you can post Zola and Lola on the Guinea Pig Zone. Good luck!

failur3byh3art

Cavy Slave
I'm sorry that you have to rehome your piggies. If I was near you I would love to welcome them into my current family. I'm too far up in the L.A area

pinky

Cavy Slave
I'm sorry that you have to rehome your piggies. If I was near you I would love to welcome them into my current family. I'm too far up in the L.A area

Why don't you meet halfway? That's doable. I live near Chicago and have met people from Wisconsin a few times. If it's only about 50 miles, it's a pretty easy drive.

HugglesBubble

Cavy Slave
I'm sorry you feel this way, but major kudos for being brave and thinking you're doing the best for the pigs. I mean that in the best way possible. I hope you're able to find a hope that will give them the care and love you know they deserve
<3

mlgobel

Cavy Slave

If you were really willing to take them in, I could make the drive to you. I would bring all of their stuff with me.

mlgobel

Cavy Slave
Thank you very much <3

mlgobel

Cavy Slave
Oh, I'm so sorry that you have to rehome your pigs! On the other hand, it shows how much you REALLY love them. Somebody who was too selfish wouldn't put their piggies' welfare first. About the rehoming question, if you have a Facebook account, you can post Zola and Lola on the Guinea Pig Zone. Good luck!

Thank you very much <3

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Which site isn't working? GPZ, or GL? You have to make an account at either one before you can post.

mlgobel

Cavy Slave
Which site isn't working? GPZ, or GL? You have to make an account at either one before you can post.

Guinea pig zone is not working. The link pulls up nothing.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I sent Teresa a text about it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.