Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

2 x 4 c&c cage - SOLD

Ldurrer

Cavy Gazer
(broken link removed)

We had two loving guinea pigs up until recently when our older pig passed away. The remaining pig, Gabriella is very lonely now. She is only 2. We are looking to rehome her with someone who has or plans on getting another female. She is very sweet. Just like most guinea pigs, you have to catch her to pick her up, but once you're holding her she melts right in. She will also let you pet her head when you reach in the cage. Her cage and accessories are approximately $200 The cage has a top however we leave it off so we can give her loves with ease. Her home is from https://www.guineapigcagesstore.com/candc-cage-covered-large#.VElYQd6FVUM
and is a 4 crate wide, 2 crate deep cage. We have been using aspen shavings for the past few months, but we have the fleece sleeves and plastic inserts if you'd rather use that method.
Serious inquiries and loving homes only please.
The photo of our personal cage shows a three squared side, however we have the fourth in storage. It's an easy assembly. I've also attached a photo from the website showing the larger optional size which is Interior: 27" x 56" = about 10.5 Square Feet of cage space.
Exterior: 30" x 60" when assembled = you will need a table space of about 2.5 feet by 5 feet to accommodate this cage.

List Date: 10/27/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: (broken link removed)
--------------------------------------
SOLD

(broken link removed)
--------------------------------------

(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)

Mobile friendly version: (broken link removed)

mnmtaxlady

Cavy Gazer
Re: 2 x 4 c&c cage

Interested in the cage & your piggy. Tried to send you a message, not sure it went through. How old & what gender is your friend? Please contact me [email protected]

mnmtaxlady

Cavy Gazer

Oh my, read the post. I see that she is a 2 year old female. I will be in Reno this weekend, please contact me. Thanks.

mnmtaxlady

Cavy Gazer

Very interest. In Reno until Sunday. Please respond.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.