Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Veg*n Even the thought of meat makes me feel ill now

AmazingPiggie

Cavy Slave
Okay well for a while I have wanted to cut out meat, but never was motivated to do so until I saw a video on YouTube which was quite graphic and upsetting but it put me off meat and I would love to become a vegetarian now.

basically now any meat smell makes me feel ill and the thought of meat is sickening.

The video was inside a slaughterhouse and it was awful so when ever I smell meat I nearly vomit.
it was a peta one and it stirred up some things is never knew.
i didn't know that stun guns didn't always work and pigs and cattle were conscious sometimes when their throats were cut.

I just need help I'm a teen and I want to do this badly but I don't know where to start!

CavieGuy

Cavy Slave
The first thing you got to choose is if you want to be a Vegetarian or a Vegan....

I'm a Vegan.

I would suggest that you do a lot of research on the topic of "Becoming a Vegetarian/Vegan" and see what it takes to become one, protein substitutes, nutrition, etc...

I started off as a Vegetarian, the only animals products I allowed myself to eat are eggs and milk then I just transitioned into a Vegan. I've been a Vegan for about 8 years now, a Vegetarian for 14 years.

AmazingPiggie

Cavy Slave
The first thing you got to choose is if you want to be a Vegetarian or a Vegan....

I'm a Vegan.

I would suggest that you do a lot of research on the topic of "Becoming a Vegetarian/Vegan" and see what it takes to become one, protein substitutes, nutrition, etc...

I started off as a Vegetarian, the only animals products I allowed myself to eat are eggs and milk then I just transitioned into a Vegan. I've been a Vegan for about 8 years now, a Vegetarian for 14 years.

I think I might become a vegetarian but maybe in the future I might transition into vegan.

i have done a small bit of research and kind of understand that I would need to eat a wide range of veg anspd grains and stuff but I don't know what and when so I can get the nutrients I would need.

i am seeing all these yummy looking recipes and really would love to have a try at.

i have told my friends I would like to become a vegetarian and as I have heard before they made fun of me and sent me pictures of their dinners and I swear even seeing meat makes me feel ill.

i am really exited about this actually and I'm so glad this forum has this area it's great.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.