Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My guinea pigs favorite thing in the world is "fill in the blank*

Mortiaryfaerie

Cavy Slave
My guinea pigs favorite thing in the world is screaming as soon as I try to talk on the phone with my grandmother (literally ONLY her. I call my mom nightly too and they don't scream about her), who luckily is an animal person and thinks them doing it is a hoot

Meganii

Cavy Slave
My piggie's favourite thing in the world is to explore my brothers bed (and only his bed, not mine for some reason)and wee on it, can you guess why my brother doesn't like guinea pigs? Haha

nikdarg

Cavy Slave
My guinea pig's favorite thing in the world are carrots and hay. And being little poop factories. ;)

m o s h m o

Cavy Gazer
my guinea pigs favorite thing in the whole world are grapes.

GameOfCavies

Cavy Slave
Depends on the pig LOL

Olena: my guinea pigs favorite thing in the whole world is food. Doesn't matter what kind. Just food.

Nym:
my guinea pigs favorite thing in the whole world is snuggle sacks.

Frisk:
my guinea pigs favorite thing in the whole world is yelling as loud as she possibly can.

Maplepig

Cavy Slave
Maple's favorite thing in the world is eating celery, and Steve's favorite thing in the world is eating Maple's celery.

PopcorningPigs

Cavy Slave
my guinea pigs favorite thing in the whole world is alerting me every morning when I make a slight movement in bed that it's time to prepare their morning veggies!! So I guess their favorite "thing" would be eating... lol

DonkeyBrainz

Cavy Slave
Poppins' favorite thing in the world is any sound he can wheek at.
Today it's rainy and he wheeks every time he hears raindrops on the air conditioner. lol

Buster's favorite things in the world are cuddling/grooming me and "his" cats, especially Penguin. :love:

(I feel like guinea pigs are similar to cats in the way that we don't own them, they own us. Penguin "owns" the guinea pigs. She doesn't like to let the other cats or dog play with them. But Buster thinks he owns Penguin. I know they all own me.)

Alyssab9

Cavy Gazer
My guinea pigs (Douglas) favorite thing in the world is sleeping with his blanket and watermelon. But usually green peppers since he never really gets to have watermelon.

grace&piggies

Cavy Slave
My guinea pig's favourite thing in the world is the noise chip packets make. Nothing more musical than crinkly foil/plastic!

SnickersRumbles

Cavy Slave
My guinea pigs love their toys and there sleep sack

My Squeakhearts

Cavy Slave
Man guinea pigs' favorite things are different for each piggy :)
Genevieve; Completely rearranging the cage and exploring new places
Starlight; Napping and cuddling, with some lettuce
Pepper LaPue; Most fruits, sitting on top of hidey houses and making annoying sounds with the water bottle
Charlotte; Red bell peppers and exploring
Stardust; Perching on shoulders like a parrot and squeaking the loudest of all

ZiggyPig

Cavy Slave
Ziggy Piggy - Yelling every time someone comes near her. Veggies of almost any kind, particularly peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, lettuce and watermelon, blueberries, and apples. Also, floor time and tickling our feet.

Cuddles - Floor time so she can find ANY possible escape route, sneaky girl, or the loft in the cage with the fleece forest so she can watch everything. Cilantro, parsley, and other herbs.

wigglemish

Cavy Slave
My guinea pigs' favourite thing in the world is turning their pigloo upside down. They seem to think it's a game. Every time I right them they flip them over again and in the end they just sit in them like boats.

ZiggyPig

Cavy Slave
My guinea pigs' favourite thing in the world is turning their pigloo upside down. They seem to think it's a game. Every time I right them they flip them over again and in the end they just sit in them like boats.
lollollol So true!

kcake67

Cavy Slave
My guinea pig's favorite thing in the world is when the cat pays him a visit! He goes crazy when she walks over to his cage!

Shieme

Cavy Slave
This is a cute thread.

Zoe's favorite thing is wheeking and as she gets older she is getting louder.
Shiemi's favorite thing is her treat of Timothy grass "flowers", and Zoe again favorite thing is to steal them from Shiemi and not eat them.

Maplepig

Cavy Slave
YES. That's exactly what Steve does!

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Cilantro, all 3 of mine will do anything for cilantro!

King_of_durp

Cavy Gazer
my pigges favorite thing is laying on me then to put his head on my arm while i pet him and my bros guinea pig loves to go outside.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.