Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Netherlands Online store for C&C cages

SardonicSmile

Cavy Slave
I haven't used them, but had a look around the site. Prices are on the high side, but reasonable in the grand scheme of happy piggies.

Www.caviadraadkubus.nl

Gforcepiggies

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
You know, there is a cages page on this site. It's awesome, so you should get it out!

SardonicSmile

Cavy Slave
My point in posting is that it is a Dutch site, hence my topic being in the The Netherlands thread.

Coroplast is readily available over here, cubes are not. It is good that there is a Dutch site now that sells cages as ordering from the US is just way too expensive.

If I didn't already have a proper cage it would be an option to order from the site I posted.

pigger123

Cavy Slave
They sell 2x2 cages? I hope nobody sees that and thinks it's an okay size for guinea pigs.

SardonicSmile

Cavy Slave
I have the hope that when people are smart enough to even look for a C&C cage (not a widely known concept here at all) they know 2x2 is too small. Regular cages that are bigger than that are sold way cheaper.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.