Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

R.I.P Robin Williams

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
I'm not sure if this is allowed or if this is in the right place. I just wanted to tell everyone that the great actor and comedian died yesterday. I figured we could all talk about the great memories we all share of him. The world lost an amazing entertainer.

My two favorite movies he played in are Aladdin and Jumanji. What are your favorite Robin Williams movies?

kanojochan

Cavy Slave
I'm never affected by celebrity deaths, but I found myself genuinely very sad when I heard about his passing. I grew up on his movies. He was one of my absolute favorite actors/comedians. He's made so many great movies! It's hard to narrow down to favorites... but I really loved Dead Poets Society, What Dreams May Come, Patch Adams, Mrs. Doubtfire...

guineapigcraz27

Cavy Slave
Its a shame that he died, he really was a great actor. My favorite movie with him was Night in the Museum a more recent film.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
Yes I was shocked to by this one I grew up on him as well. I wasn't even looking for it I was just scanning the web. Once I found it I couldn't believe it.

pinky

Cavy Slave
I liked him in Mork and Mindy. There seems to be something about comedians and depression and substance abuse...... Jonathan Winters, Richard Pryor, John Belushi to name a few others. It's really sad that he didn't get the help he obviously needed. What a waste..... He did a lot of good in his life and probably had a lot more to offer.

guineapigcraz27

Cavy Slave
I also loved Hook to.

trenbeau

Cavy Slave
I really loved Hook, Aladdin and Good Morning Vietnam. RIP Robin Williams.

CinnaAndNutmeg

Cavy Slave

Rywen

Cavy Slave
I think I liked him in Good Morning Vietnam and The Dead Poets Society the best, but he was great in every movie or TV episode he did. Medicine still has so far to come when it comes to mental health issues, let's hope we get there sooner rather than later!

EllaBellaMuffin

Cavy Star, Video Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I dont usually care either if celebrity dies, but last night I was really really sad. He was a great actor!! I loved his movies, Mrs Doubdfire, Jumanji, One Hour Photo, The Birdcage and Bicentennial Man and many many more, truly sad. Depression is very dangerous and should not be taken lightly.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
I hope one they find some help for depression. Depression runs in my family I know the dangers. Its really sad that his life had to end like this. And those calling him selfish should be a shamed. He did so many good movies if he's in them you can bet its good. I will surely miss him R.I.P Robin Williams hope your still making jokes.

ClemmyOddieIndy

Cavy Slave
It really is a huge loss for the world. He was an amazing actor. I can't think of a favorite movie, because almost all my favorite movies have Robin Williams in them. Jack, Death to Smoochy, and Flubber are some great ones I don't see mentioned. Aladdin, Hook, Good Morning Vietnam, Good Will Hunting and Dead Poets Society are all classics that will be remembered as great cinematic masterpieces.

daisy1cow

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I loved Patch Adams and Popeye!

He will be missed. Nanu Nanu

jayval

Cavy Slave
I think Good Will Hunting has to be my favorite...

PiggieWigglies

Cavy Slave
As another member said, I usually don't get sad over celebrity deaths but I was shocked and sad to hear he passed away. I feel bad for his family...
I can't name a favorite movie that he played in. Theres too many.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.