Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior Piggy cuddles

sqweekers

Cavy Slave
So I got my piggies a few days ago and I noticed they love to cuddle in my shirt. Sqweekers always purrs when she goes in my shirt. :) Anyone else have piggies that do that?

Lovely_Weekers

Cavy Slave
Mine don't go in my shirt, but they love to be on my shoulder and in my hair! They are perfectly content to cuddle right up to my neck and peek through my hair. They are so silly!

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Penny gets up on my neck under my chin, Ferb will give me chin kisses and eat veggies while lounging on my chest and then he's off and running trying to chew everything.

sqweekers

Cavy Slave
Awe thats cute. I wish my piggies would give me kisses.

LilliAndFelix

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Mine don't go in my shirt, but they love to be on my shoulder and in my hair! They are perfectly content to cuddle right up to my neck and peek through my hair. They are so silly!
Lol! my old piggieFelix used to sit on my shoulder as i walked around the house ad garden!

guineapigcraz27

Cavy Slave
@Lovely_Wheekers and @LilliAndFelix my piggy does that to, she will climb up my shoulder and sorta borrow in my hair. I think she is trying to seek shelter or something like that.

PiggleLove2013

Cavy Slave
My pigs also like to climb up my neck and burrow into my hair (which is thick and long, making it 10x more cuddly to them, lol). Only problem is I'm allergic so I can't do piggie cuddles like that with them :-(

LucidCavies

Cavy Slave
Asher will literally perch on my shoulder like a bird hahaha. He used todo it unassisted when he was little but now that he's like 10x as big as he was when he was little and he forgets his size and I have to help support his bum :) he chews on my hair to... Which isn't so cute hahahha

sqweekers

Cavy Slave
Lol i call mine parrots because they sit on my shoulders :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.