Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Conditions About the strong smoke smell

XiaoXiao_Smart

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Hello guys, I have a question to ask. Could you guys provide answers please?

So today and yesterday night, I smelled strong smoke odor from the fire I think. Because recently, there has been a lightning going on. But I did not enclose the container for the guinea pig stuff for example his foods and brush and bottle. Will it make them become harmful to him?

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
No, it will not be harmful to him.

And do NOT ask another question about this smoke.

Artista

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Hello guys, I have a question to ask. Could you guys provide answers please?

So today and yesterday night, I smelled strong smoke odor from the fire I think. Because recently, there has been a lightning going on. But I did not enclose the container for the guinea pig stuff for example his foods and brush and bottle. Will it make them become harmful to him?

Sounds like you live in California like me. Keep your windows and doors closed. Run fans to circulate the air but not directly on them. In California we are on high alert through Sunday. Stay in as much as possible. Even with air conditioner and fans my place still smells like smoke.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.