Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Any Archie comics fans here?

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I've been wondering... Is anyone else on here an Archie comics fan?

They're my favorite comics. I got my first one from my dad (he's read them since he was a kid) when I was four or five, and I've loved them ever since. :) I have no idea why I love them so much.. I just think they're so unique, I haven't seen many comics that are similar to them.

My favorite character in the comics is Chuck. Probably because he's the artist out of all the characters and I also love to draw. lol

So, does anyone else read Archie comics?

mufasa

Cavy Gazer
I read Archie comics when I was a kid. That was many, many, many, many years ago, and I enjoyed them back then. Recently I saw in the news that they added an openly gay character (Kevin), and I was quite pleased to see that. Can't imagine that in my wildest dreams back when I was a kid, but it's nice to see them reflecting diversity in a positive way now.

Carissa6729

Cavy Slave
I read them about 20 years ago, was the ONLY comics I read because I wasn't really into comics but loved my Archie.

Varcoda

Cavy Slave
i've had archie comics for over 15 years now, i still love Betty best. i stopped buying them after i moved to Norway because i don't see them anywhere around. Back in Singapore i'd get them at 3 for $8 usd, which was a pretty sweet deal. haven't seen that Kevin character though!

Piggycraze

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
I just discovered the Archie comic books 2 years ago, and i loved them, they are so cute and funny. My favorite characters are Moose and Betty:)

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Slave
i've had archie comics for over 15 years now, i still love Betty best. i stopped buying them after i moved to Norway because i don't see them anywhere around. Back in Singapore i'd get them at 3 for $8 usd, which was a pretty sweet deal. haven't seen that Kevin character though!
I think Kevin has his own books. Like there's Jughead comics, Betty and Veronica comics, and Archie comics, I've seen Kevin Keller comics. I'm not sure if he's in any of the other books, though

My dad gets Archie comics off EBay, if you were to want to get some more you could find them there!

Little One

Cavy Slave
I used to read them as a kid and I loved them! I also think Archie and Jughead would make cute boar names (too bad I thought of this after I named my boars lol)

ellisa

Cavy Slave
You already know that I love Archie comics. ;) I used to read Archie comics religiously, now I only buy them once in awhile. Like when I had my surgery, my mom bought me comics and magazines to keep me occupied.

Oh, and my dog, Archie, who is named after the character. :)

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Slave
I used to read them as a kid and I loved them! I also think Archie and Jughead would make cute boar names (too bad I thought of this after I named my boars lol)
Same here! I call my two boars Archie and Jughead sometimes.

[MENTION=17918]ellisa[/MENTION] Yep, I knew that! :D

BTW, did you mean to type regularly instead of religiously? lol

ellisa

Cavy Slave
BTW, did you mean to type regularly instead of religiously? lol

No, I meant religiously. Like I was a devout Archie Comic reader. :crazy: I used to buy them all the time!

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Slave
No, I meant religiously. Like I was a devout Archie Comic reader. :crazy: I used to buy them all the time!
Oh, okay! I was a bit confused for a second there. lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.