Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Air purifier recommendations

lisa325

Cavy Slave
I know there has been past posts on this subject before but I can't seem to find any actual responses. I know spy9doc had a thread about them at one time, but I can't seem to locate it. I would like to put a small unit in the room with the pigs, they don't smell or anything, but I would just like that added cleanliness factor. Can those of you who use one please let me know the brand and if you are happy with their performance. Also, how are they as regards being noisy?
Thanks for your input. :)

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'd tag [MENTION=19714]spy9doc[/MENTION] and ask. You do that by putting the ampersand (@) in front of her name. There's also a search button on the page.

jaycriae

Cavy Slave
I've been using the Honeywell HEPA True Allergen Remover, and it definitely makes a huge difference in the air quality. It's definitely a little bit noisy when it's on its highest and most useful setting, and tends to startle my pig when I turn it on, but I get used to the white noise pretty quickly- it's no louder than my space heater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Thank you all very much for responding :) I'm researching your suggestions now in between reading the forum. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.