Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Diet Help, Ferb ate part of a french fry

melynda

Cavy Slave
True. He could have tried eating the remote!

squishypiggies

Cavy Slave
What a troublesome guinea pig >.< glad he's okay:)

Rywen

Cavy Slave
@spy9doc I'm sure Ferb would love pizza if he had access to any. Oh my gosh, I'm glad Chester is okay after eating pizza!

PiggyFriendGirl

Cavy Gazer
This is an awesome thread! lol lol

MommaOfFour

Cavy Slave
This is an awesome thread! lol lol

I agree!!! lol

Bruce tried to chew his way through a closed zip lock bag (lettuce inside, Bruce "outside" of course lol) a while ago. my husband had both piggies on the couch with them, feeding them lettuce little by little and left the zip lock bag with the lettuce on his lap. when he didn't get a new piece out fast enough, Bruce decided to take matters into his own hands (or should I say paws/piggy mouth?) and started nibbling the plastic bag. fortunately we caught him right away and he's happy and healthy.

oh and our bunny Darwin hopps onto the couch for (what we call) "tribute" every time one of us eats a fruit/veggie snack. especially during dinner it is very important to keep a close eye on (the humans') salad bowl because before you know it, you have a bunny eating away on the veggies and a kitty licking the ranch off of it LOL :rolleyes::love: ..... may I add that Darwin tends to not leave until he considers the tribute worthy (big) enough? oh yea.... I love the little goof balls :D

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Ferb tried to chew through an oxbow veggie treats bag during Thanksgiving dinner last fall. I heard weird noises and looked over and saw what he was chewing (it was up against the side of the cage) and I jumped up and my family thought I was fleeing dinner, lol.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.