Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Strawberry Hideaway | FREE Shipping

Catalaya

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE IN PAYPAL AS TO WHAT COLOR YOU WANT. I have Red, Pink, Blue, Purple & Orange in stock. If you do not leave a note in Paypal for the color you want, then I will send the default color of red.

THESE ARE MADE NEW, they are NOT USED products. Please allow 2 business days to process your order before it is shipped. I will email your Paypal address with the tracking code after it has been shipped. * TRACKING # INCLUDED WITH ALL SHIPMENTS *

PLEASE NOTE: It is recommended to use a guinea pig fleece pee pad on top of the removable mat that this bed comes with, as using the mat alone is not practical to use for such.. The mat inside is more for comfort, rather then being used for a pee pad.

Delivery time:
7 to 20 business days to USA, Canada (Registered Air Mail - FREE Shipping)

Items are made in and shipped from China. Any returned items must be sent back to China at the buyers expense, return shipping fees are non refundable.

Shipping times are best estimates based upon information from the carriers. Sometimes shipments get held up in customs while crossing the border and can take longer to arrive at their destination. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but this is beyond my control. You will be given a tracking code so your item can be tracked. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

If you are unhappy with your order, please message me so we can work something out because I want you to be happy with your order. I take pride in giving excellent customer service. If you still are unhappy and want a refund, you will need to mail back the item at your own cost, in unused condition. Return shipping is non refundable, as buyer pays full cost of any return shipping fees.

If you have questions about the details of an item please feel free to send me a message before purchasing; I'll be more than happy to answer your questions!

List Date: 5/24/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: (broken link removed)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $15.99 + FREE! Shipping

(broken link removed)
--------------------------------------

(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)

Mobile friendly version: (broken link removed)

Cavy0310JH

Cavy Gazer
Re: Small Strawberry Hideaway - FREE Worldwide Shipping

Hi, do you ship the red hidey hut to HK? Thanks

Catalaya

Cavy Slave
Re: Small Strawberry Hideaway - FREE Worldwide Shipping

Hi, do you ship the red hidey hut to HK? Thanks

Yes I also ship to Hong Kong. I ship worldwide, at no extra charge, its included in the price. :)

WheekedGoodPigs

Cavy Slave
Re: Strawberry Hideaway FREE Worldwide Shipping

Do you have any more of these available?

Catalaya

Cavy Slave

Absolutely I do. I have 4 colors to choose from, red, blue, pink and purple (as shown in pics above). Please see my listing by clicking (broken link removed) or by clicking the link above in my ad :) If you are looking for a larger size just let me know and I will post the Medium size and Large size. I did have those sizes listed but they were not selling so I decided to take those 2 down as the small size is perfect for piggies.

Vheather

Cavy Slave

I'm not sure if I'm missing something but the PayPal button doesn't work for me. Then I tried clicking the link in your thread and it's invalid.

Catalaya

Cavy Slave

I'm not sure if I'm missing something but the PayPal button doesn't work for me. Then I tried clicking the link in your thread and it's invalid.

Humm this is strange. Its possible Panjo might have been bugged for a short time, it seems to be working for me as of this moment, could u try again? If its still not working for you, could u let me know what browser u are using?

Vheather

Cavy Slave

Got it to work from my ipad. Guess it didn't like my phone. :p
cant wait to get it! :)

guineapigcraz27

Cavy Slave

Do you think it could fit 2 adult guinea pigs in one hut?

Catalaya

Cavy Slave

Do you think it could fit 2 adult guinea pigs in one hut?

Absolutely it will fit 2 piggies. I have 2 piggies. Thor is one of my piggies that is shown in the very last picture above. He is poking his head out of the blue hut lol. I have 2 strawberry beds up, but they both end up in the same one together lol.

guineapigcraz27

Cavy Slave

How do you wash it?

Catalaya

Cavy Slave

How do you wash it?

Excellent question. I wash mine by first taking the inside mat out, you can put that into the machine with the hut. But beFORE I put the hut into the wash, i turn it INSIDE OUT. its rather easy to do, and it ensure a proper cleaning and it keeps the outside from developing the washed look. I also do it on a normal cycle but if you are concerned you can do it on a delicate cycle. But mine has been washed several times using the normal cycle inside out, and it stands up GREAT. I also dry mine in the dryer, but I always turn it back inside right again BEFORE it goes into the dryer. It does not take long to dry either. I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any other questions :)

guineapigcraz27

Cavy Slave

I think I will buy 1 or 2. Thanks for the help!

Catalaya

Cavy Slave

I still have tons of these available in Red, Blue, Pink & Purple. :)

starrgazerr

Cavy Slave

These are awesome!! I placed an order for pink and once I get it I think i'll post it on facebook with a link to your shop if that's okay with you...these are such a great idea and so cute!!

Catalaya

Cavy Slave

These are awesome!! I placed an order for pink and once I get it I think i'll post it on facebook with a link to your shop if that's okay with you...these are such a great idea and so cute!!

Yup.....I just got your order and I am processing it now. You will get an email from me with the tracking # once its been shipped. And I would certainly love it if you shared my link and I would be tinkled pink ;) hehe. Thanks so much for your order :eek: :love:

starrgazerr

Cavy Slave

Yup.....I just got your order and I am processing it now. You will get an email from me with the tracking # once its been shipped. And I would certainly love it if you shared my link and I would be tinkled pink ;) hehe. Thanks so much for your order :eek: :love:

I'd be happy to share your work because i think they're really great! :)

pennyc

Cavy Slave

awww this is so cute!

i will definitely buy this if there's more space for me to expand the cage.

Catalaya

Cavy Slave
My strawberry beds are still available. Keep your piggies warm and comfortable this winter in style :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.