Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Mounting Boar glue?

Rocky5

Cavy Slave
Blake and Snickers are at the moment in the new 4x4 C&C cage by themselves. On Snickers chin there was a whitish drop looking thing that dried. There was some on his whiskers and nose and mouth. Was this boar glue? I have never had any boars of mine ejaculate on each other but first time for everything right? I have no pictures because this happened earlier today and I had picked off what I could without hurting him. Is there any way I can prevent this? And is there anyway I can take it off easier and painless?

Soecara

Cavy Slave
I have never had any boars of mine ejaculate on each other but first time for everything right?

It is possible you still have never had your boars ejaculate on each other, Snickers could have done it to himself. Due to the location of it my bet would be it was Snickers himself. It is almost certainly boar glue. There is nothing you can do to prevent it and rather then removing it, it is usually best to just leave it be and let the guinea pigs take it off themselves. The other option for somewhat painless removal is cutting it out, but that is only an option if it doesn't go all the way to the skin.

Rocky5

Cavy Slave
@Soecara How would he do it to himself? Is it possible he rubbed it accidentally (or on purpose I don't know) on the fleece and that made him aroused or something? Ew.

Soecara

Cavy Slave
Ah well. How do I put this. I guess bluntly will have to do.

Guinea pigs are quite flexible, seeing as they eat cecal poops they are very good at reaching their bottoms. I have at least one boar who seems to enjoy "pleasuring" himself with his own mouth and he often gets boar glue on his own nose, chin or around his mouth.

Rocky5

Cavy Slave
@Soecara My view of guinea pigs are forever changed. Thank you so much for the information.

Morning_shadow

Cavy Slave
@Rocky5 I once saw this on my piggie's chin and left it alone. Next thing I know it disappeared and never came back again. I would suggest just leave it, unless its all over his face..then he needs his face a little cleaned.

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
The boars are pretty good at getting it off, unless it plugs their nose or eyes, I would leave it alone. When my youngest son saw Huggle doing it, he freaked and he was 23 at the time. I think he was jealous myself....

CavyChrissy

Cavy Slave
Let me just say, I am so glad I have female piggies! Bleck!!!!!

Rocky5

Cavy Slave
@Morning_shadow Thanks, will do!
@lunarminx Hahaha, your son is so naughty xD
@CavyChrissy Boars will be boars lol. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.