Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

looking to adopt bonded pair of females

mdodge

Cavy Slave
Near the Philly area looking to adopt a bonded pair of females.
I have a 6ft CxC cage devided in half.one half houses a senior male.I recently lost my 2 females who lived next to him.cage does have a secure lid so there will be no shenanigans lol.

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Near the Philly area looking to adopt a bonded pair of females.
I have a 6ft CxC cage devided in half.one half houses a senior male.I recently lost my 2 females who lived next to him.cage does have a secure lid so there will be no shenanigans lol.

There's a Rescue near Philly called Little Furballs (broken link removed)

Or if you're willing to drive to MD you can contact Small Angels Rescue in Frederick, they have a lot of guinea pigs right now.

mdodge

Cavy Slave
Yes little furball guinea pig rescue.
Ive adopted from them before and I did contact them.
All they have right now is 9 males 2 bonded pairs.there was one pair they suggested.only thing if the introductions to my senior dosent go well use have to half the cage.space would still be ok but they come with a 57x27 cage I think it was.
It's been their home for over a year and wouldn't be able to take the cage and if they don't get along then their home would be smaller then what they had.
Theres 2 rescues in North Jersey about an hr n half drive.plus halt rescue Ive got an application with them they have over 100 piggies in their rescue and foster system.I haven't heard back from them even sent an email just checking status

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'm so glad to hear you're looking for new babies to adopt after your recent losses. After I lost Poopy, I really didn't want to adopt more because it hurt me so damn much to lose him and I just didn't want to hurt again. But, Sly's needs had to come before my own and that's where my new baby boys came from!

Hoping you find what you're looking for and that your little furry family is happy and grows!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.