Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Goodbye Huggle, my sweet baby

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
Huggle passed away today, he was 3 1/2, he was my first pig as an adult that I got for my grandson. He was my favorite even though he has hated me since I took him in to be neutered last year. He will be joining the old men and his brother over the rainbow bridge. Chewy was laying with her head on him, I guess saying good bye, Candy was also standing by him. The girls will miss their king and I will miss my baby!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'm sorry you lost him, @lunarminx.

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
I'm sorry you lost him, @lunarminx.

Thank you, how could I have even called him Muggle in the other post. I swear I take so much medicine, my mind is muddled at times.

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
100_0465.jpg100_0432.jpgHuggle as a youngster! And all four of my guys, Huggle and Muggle were brothers(Muggled died of a kidney stone, euthanized) and the old men I adopted at 4 1/2 years old, Knock Knock and Who's There(euthanized after malocclusion came back 3 months after his first surgery). Knock knock, old age/stress/mites wore him down and even with 4 treatments even never got better and was found dead in the morning. Somehow I have failed the babies and now ready to give up my sows. They have been what has kept me going while fighting my own medical battles. I just feel so bad and so lost with Huggle dying.

lisa325

Cavy Slave
So sorry for your loss :love:

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP little Huggle. Please don't get rid of your girls, you are such a caring and loving piggie mother. The whole thing seems like bad genes and/or start in life to me, that the brothers both had major health problems. I worry about Ferb, the family I adopted him from bought him at a big chain pet store and he's got recurring health problems, he would have come from a breeding mill to be at that pet store. Please please hang in there!

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Pooper and Sly also send their wheeks and condolences along with mine. I'm so sorry for your losses, I can't imagine what you've been through.

lunarminx

Cavy Slave
Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP little Huggle. Please don't get rid of your girls, you are such a caring and loving piggie mother. The whole thing seems like bad genes and/or start in life to me, that the brothers both had major health problems. I worry about Ferb, the family I adopted him from bought him at a big chain pet store and he's got recurring health problems, he would have come from a breeding mill to be at that pet store. Please please hang in there!

Both Huggle and Muggle were bought, I felt so bad that is why I adopted the old men. The sows I have all were adopted too. We have a kill shelter near by that I no longer look at, it drives me nuts to see all the animals that are there.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.