Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Anyone in San Fernando Valley, CA?

bruna

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone,

I would like to donate some guinea pig care stuff that I have and was hoping to find someone local that would be interested. Here's a list of what I have:

- About 6lb of bluegrass hay from KMS Hayloft - awesome quality yummy hay that is less allergenic to humans than the others;
- about 5lb of KMS Hayloft pellets - also amazing quality;
- half a bag of OXBOW pellets;
- Unopened bag of Oxbow Critical Care;
- Unopened Bene Bac Plus (when piggies need to take antibiotics, it destroys the good bacteria in their GI, so this is to restore the GI flora);
- A glass water container;
- An igloo, that is a little bit bitten as you can see in the picture, but it's pretty minimal;
- A Kaytee Small Animal Pro-Nail Trimmer[h=1][/h] IMG_6743.jpg

Please let me know if you are interest, feel free to text me at [redacted] ... These items are definitely not very valuable, but I wanted to donate the hay and pellets mostly and thought I might as well throw in the other stuff I have.

Thanks all and much love to all cute piggies out there

Last edited by a moderator:

LucidCavies

Cavy Slave
Hey! I'm gonna text you!

bruna

Cavy Slave
LucidCavies is taking the "kit"! :) Moderator feel free to delete this thread and thanks all.

joys_cavies

Cavy Slave
Oh poo. I really needed some of that stuff. Oh well first come first serve @LucidCavies

BaconAndEggs

Cavy Slave
Ah, I wish I could've, but I live on the other side of the country, and my parents don't like me texting strangers, so... Oh well. :)

CavieGuy

Cavy Slave
Darn. Great "kit". I'm still waiting for my order from KMS.

Do you mind asking why are you donating all this stuff?

bruna

Cavy Slave
Darn. Great "kit". I'm still waiting for my order from KMS.

Do you mind asking why are you donating all this stuff?

My piggie Gina died exactly one week ago. Her partner Coralee passed in July and I was looking for a skinny pig for adoption to be her companion. My husband has allergies so I thought a skinny pig would minimize his problem, more in the sense of feeling comfortable during lap time and the amount of fur everywhere. He's allergic not only to guinea pig hair (level 3) but also to hay (level 5).

KMS is awesome, your piggies are going to love it. <3 Every time I wasn't able to coordinate the order in time and had to buy other brands of either hay or pellets, my girls would look at me like : "why are you feeding us THIS?" =)

joys_cavies

Cavy Slave
My piggie Gina died exactly one week ago. Her partner Coralee passed in July and I was looking for a skinny pig for adoption to be her companion. My husband has allergies so I thought a skinny pig would minimize his problem, more in the sense of feeling comfortable during lap time and the amount of fur everywhere. He's allergic not only to guinea pig hair (level 3) but also to hay (level 5).

KMS is awesome, your piggies are going to love it. <3 Every time I wasn't able to coordinate the order in time and had to buy other brands of either hay or pellets, my girls would look at me like : "why are you feeding us THIS?" =)
Spoiled much? My girls do that as well. Anything that's not oxbow (including hay) they won't go near it!

bruna

Cavy Slave
Ah, I wish I could've, but I live on the other side of the country, and my parents don't like me texting strangers, so... Oh well. :)

Ahwm, it's OK, your parents have a very good point =) I believe it wouldn't have worked out anyways, as I was looking for someone local to pick it up in person because the kit included a big big big box of hay and it would be pretty costly to ship everything to the other end of the US.

CavieGuy

Cavy Slave

I'm sorry to hear about your lost.

I would also edit your first post and erase your phone number.

bruna

Cavy Slave
How do i do that? Apparently you can only edit after X minutes of posting... Am I missing something?

CavieGuy

Cavy Slave
How do i do that? Apparently you can only edit after X minutes of posting... Am I missing something?

Oh, I didn't know that there was a time limit on edits...lol. I would hit the report button to get the mods attention to erase your number.

I hit the report button for you and if it is still up you can also hit the report button.

Mastershroom

Cavy Slave
I removed it :)

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
Time limit for edits is 10 minutes. If there is something (like a phone number) that is important to be removed, you can contact a mod or admin and ask for the post to be edited.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.