Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Dressing up dogs-Torture or just for fun?

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
IMAG0038-1.jpg

"Seriously. Blue? ... You know it's not my color."

Paula

Pigaholic Extraordinaire
Cavy Slave

emeraldamykate

Cavy Slave
True @PigPandemonium . He's not a fashion statement. But I do like showing him off. (He's my new baby, what can I say? lol) It's not in a bad way, I just like everyone to see how adorable and sweet he is. Not in the sense that he compliments my shoes. If that makes sense? Haha.

@MrWhistles Emma the Pug is absolutely adorable! I love her sweater! I hadn't thought about the "practical" clothing yet. Elliot might need a sweater or something soon for when we go for walks and whatnot. (If I get cold, he'll probably be cold too, right?)

Now, costumes, I will not put Emma through that. I've put them on in the store for ****** n giggles. But she clearly does not enjoy them. And I won't waste money on something that will only be worn once a day/once a year.

Yeah, maybe I went a little crazy buying a one time thing for him, but I did for myself so oh well. lol At least he enjoyed it! Except for the hat part which I didn't force him to wear. He wore the shirt part which was most certainly good enough for me! (Even though the hat was so flippin' cute!)

@Inle_Rabbit Maybe he's sad because you got the wrong costume? "Mom, why am I Luigi? No one likes Luigi! I wanted to be Mario! Everyone knows Mario is the cool one! :weepy:"

@Paula I think he'd look nice in a deep purple. It would look nice with the orange and brown in his face. Oh! Or a nice deep dark red. Autumn colors! :3

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.