Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

*sigh*

Lishar

Cavy Slave
I really hope you get better again soon :(
Its great you can come here and feel a bit better!
And i'm glad Danu helps you feel better to!

SqueakyPig

Cavy Gazer
I'm so sorry that the Cancer has come back, but I know you can fight through it! Stay strong, you are beautiful -- it doesn't matter hair or not. <3 You can always talk here if your feeling down.

GuineaLoveer

Cavy Quiet
Cavy Gazer
I,ll be keeping you in my prayers you are such a wonderful person

Iklepink

Cavy Slave
Sorry to hear this :( Keep strong. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. You'll still be beautiful hair or not :heart: and that Danu has a fabulous smile for when you need a little cheering up!

madelineelaine

Cavy Slave
LINDSEY HONEY <3

I'm so sorry to here about that. I'm always here for you okay boo? You can message me any time. Sending positive thoughts your way <3

3.littlepigs

Cavy Slave
I'm new here, but I'm really sorry to hear this. I hope you make a full recovery

spudsthepiget

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I will always be there for you, Lindsey. Through thick and thin. You and your health are in my thoughts and heart! :heart::love::heart::love::heart:

2198lindsey

Cavy Slave
I'm new here, but I'm really sorry to hear this. I hope you make a full recovery
Well I'm sorry that we had to meet on these terms lol
Wellcome!

GuineaGal2013

Cavy Slave
Love you Linds <3 You and Danu r ADORABS. Stay strong sweetie

2198lindsey

Cavy Slave
@GuineaGal2013 thanks Allison :)

Had a doctor's appointment today, started my first chemo treatment

GuineaGal2013

Cavy Slave
@GuineaGal2013 thanks Allison :)

Had a doctor's appointment today, started my first chemo treatment

You know that I'm here for you, always, forever, and no matter what. ur my girl :) and u r so unbelievably strong. i know u can get through this (although i wish u didn't have to). just remember, ur not going through this alone

2198lindsey

Cavy Slave
You know that I'm here for you, always, forever, and no matter what. ur my girl :) and u r so unbelievably strong. i know u can get through this (although i wish u didn't have to). just remember, ur not going through this alone

Well let's just be happy that someone strong like me has to, and not someone who isn't. Right?

GuineaGal2013

Cavy Slave
Well let's just be happy that someone strong like me has to, and not someone who isn't. Right?

i will not be happy that u have to go through this... but i am most certainly thankful that you are strong enough to handle it

2198lindsey

Cavy Slave
Well guys, I had my last chemo treatment yesterday.

My doctor called me at 9 pm from his personal phone because he couldn't wait to tell me. I had expressed to him that I was devastated about the cancer and I just didn't know how to tell my boyfriend that it wasn't going well and I might not live to see 2014, so he invited us both to dinner the next day.

It turns out that after performing a routine test, he found that I have no more cancer cells in my body :)

I lost about 15 pounds and had to get a couple stitches from a fall I took from weakness, but other than that, I'm perfectly healthy and getting better every day. Many family problems have been resolved, releasing a lot of stress put on me and allowing me to start eating much better.

I just thought I'd share with you guys, so we can all celebrate :)

cavykaitlyn

Cavy Slave
Oh my goodness, I am SO happy for you! Keep going, girl! It only gets better from here!
Hope you and Danu are happy now again :)

GoldieBrodiexx

Cavy Slave
Well guys, I had my last chemo treatment yesterday.

My doctor called me at 9 pm from his personal phone because he couldn't wait to tell me. I had expressed to him that I was devastated about the cancer and I just didn't know how to tell my boyfriend that it wasn't going well and I might not live to see 2014, so he invited us both to dinner the next day.

It turns out that after performing a routine test, he found that I have no more cancer cells in my body :)

I lost about 15 pounds and had to get a couple stitches from a fall I took from weakness, but other than that, I'm perfectly healthy and getting better every day. Many family problems have been resolved, releasing a lot of stress put on me and allowing me to start eating much better.

I just thought I'd share with you guys, so we can all celebrate :)

Yay that's fantastic! I'm soo happy for you :)

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
That is fantastic! Congratulations.

TacoBellWinnieP

Cavy Slave
@2198lindsey Hey Lindsey, it's Cameron, from Edgewood.. I was scrolling through the forum and saw this and literally I can't even breathe. When I knew you, you were the strongest, coolest person I knew, and I wanted to be just like you. The fact that you are going through this breaks my heart. I know you are going to be just fine because you could always push through anything that was put in your way. Stay strong, my friend. My boys, Winnie and Taco, and I are praying for you <3

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.