Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I can't wait for summer vacation!

AllThesePiggies

Cavy Slave
Just a couple more weeks and I'm done with my junior year of high school. I'm so ready for summer! I'm going to have so much more time to play with my piggies. When no one is home but me, I'll be able to let them run around the hallway which is probably the equivalent of a 2x10. And I will be able to take them outside for the first time this summer! :D

Besides that, I've also gotten the best job I could ask for at the moment. I'll be spending my summer illustrating a children's book. It pays nicely, and when the book is done and published, I will receive some of the profit of however many sell. I can't wait to get started!

Lastly, my family and I have a lot of camping trips planned. We just bought a new camper the beginning of last winter, so we haven't been able to really try it out yet. And I'll be able to spend a bunch of time with my sister, who is expecting! She's been waiting like 7 years to have kids, but her husband was never ready. Lots of excitement this summer! :D

What about you guys? Any plans for the summer? :)

cheesypuffpea

Cavy Slave
Wow! Your summer sounds awesome! Very happy for you ^^
I can't wait till school's over and I get the finals over with. I've been so stressed out this semester I cant wait to relax :)
For summer I get to go back to Korea woohoo! Then I'll be visiting Japan which is very exciting for me hehe. After that I plan on volunteering for the zoo.

Summer's gonna be grreeeatt!

Fizzlepop40

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I only have 6 more days of school until summer. Can't wait. I am seriously sick of school and the people there.

I have no plans for summer as of right now except for a family camping trip at the end of June. Its going to be so awesome just having fun with my brothers and cousins, who are my best friends. :D

MochaAndMoo

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
In Australia we have our summer December, January and February -.- *Sigh*, only seven months to go.

WheekingPiggies

Cavy Slave
I too am SUPER excited for summer! (It's almost here, but Mother Nature thinks otherwise. It's been unusually cold where I live!) We are very busy in the month of June. My whole family is taking a trip to Disney World right after school lets out. Later in the month I am heading to Washington DC for 9 days. Once everything dies down we are also hoping to add a dog to our fur family!

AllThesePiggies

Cavy Slave
@cheesypuffpea I know how you feel, this semester has really been the hardest for me too. Relaxing is going to be so nice! Wow, awesome! I'd love to go to Japan. Is it just a big family trip you're taking, or are you going solo?

@Fizzlepop40 Oooh, that sounds like a ton of fun! I love family camping trips. They're definitely the best. :)

@MochaAndMoo Wait, seriously? Your summer is December, January, and February? :eek:hmy: Well, hopefully the school year goes by fast for you!

@WheekingPiggies Your summer sounds amazing haha. I haven't been to Disney World since I was 7 years old. Have fun! That'll be a blast. :D How long are you staying? And is the DC trip a school thing or something?

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
This summer is going to be amazing! I can't wait! Only 2 more weeks until the kids get out of school!

• My 3-year-old is turning 4 and we have a big birthday party planned at a huge new splash pad. It's going to be Iron Man themed (his favorite).
  • We will be buying our first home this summer.
  • I am FINALLY getting a new car. I have been driving the same car for the past 9 years. Time to replace. Too bad it'll be a mini van to make room for all the kids. Not exactly my dream car. lol
  • Once we have our house I will be able to decorate. I really can't wait. I have all these plans for the house and the kids' rooms. I think I'm most excited about the kids' rooms. I'm going to paint them each a big mural in their rooms. It'll be awesome.
  • I'm also going to spend a good amount of time this summer growing our third baby. By the end of the summer I should be half way along. It is due in the beginning of January.
  • I'm not looking forward to getting fat. I worked so hard over the winter to loose weight for the summer and now I'm going to have a baby. I guess there is always next summer. lol
  • Finally I am looking forward to a lot of summer BBQ's with friends and family hanging out by the pool or, very soon, in our own back yard. After the kids' rooms the back yard is the next thing we are going to fix up in the house. We love to entertain and be outside.

chip123

Cavy Slave
wow yous all have really good summers planed or me its in exactly 4 weeks to go and im going to florida orlando for 8 weeks(2 months) soo excited

GoldieBrodiexx

Cavy Slave
wow yous all have really good summers planed or me its in exactly 4 weeks to go and im going to florida orlando for 8 weeks(2 months) soo excited

Haha it's exactly 4 weeks until I finish school too! You're in Scotland as well aren't you?

I'm going to Italy and I cannot wait!! ;) I'm sick of having to get up and do the exact same thing every single day!

GoldieBrodiexx

Cavy Slave
In Australia we have our summer December, January and February -.- *Sigh*, only seven months to go.

Really?! Never thought about that before, that's so cool! So you have Christmas in summer?

PaisleysPiggies

Cavy Slave
I only have to go 3 more days for finals. I'm super excited to get out of there!

chip123

Cavy Slave
Haha it's exactly 4 weeks until I finish school too! You're in Scotland as well aren't you?

I'm going to Italy and I cannot wait!! ;) I'm sick of having to get up and do the exact same thing every single day!

yup I live in Scotland and im sick of doing the same thing as well and omg I have always wanted to go to Italy hope you have a great time

GoldieBrodiexx

Cavy Slave
yup I live in Scotland and im sick of doing the same thing as well and omg I have always wanted to go to Italy hope you have a great time

Thank you! ;)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.