Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rehoming Im feeling a tinsy bit paranoid.

violettedream

Cavy Slave
@trenbeau
where in Saskatchewan are you? Im in Alberta, but frequently get out to Sask. Im not sure if I can offer him a home but may know of someone in Saskatoon (or here in Calgary) who may be able to help.

trenbeau

Cavy Slave
@violettedream I am in Regina! We do go up to stoon pretty often though, that would be amazing if you could help! I may have found one of my friends who is willing to learn all about proper care and set up a c&c with a friend, but I will let you know if it doesn't work out. Thank you for being so kind.

violettedream

Cavy Slave
@violettedream I am in Regina! We do go up to stoon pretty often though, that would be amazing if you could help! I may have found one of my friends who is willing to learn all about proper care and set up a c&c with a friend, but I will let you know if it doesn't work out. Thank you for being so kind.

For sure. Let me know and I will see what I can do, no promises, but I can be happy to help if I can

trenbeau

Cavy Slave
Okay guys! So fantastic news! One of my good friends has agreed to take Mal in, because her pet snake recently passed away and she was our pigsitter a while back and decided that that is what her next pet was going to be. Her and I will be going pet shopping next weekend to get the supplies for/set up her C&C, as well as hopefully pick up a friend. Now, the problem is that I know of no rescues/anything like that around the Sask area, I was wondering if anyone has heard of anything? @violettedream is there any in saskatoon that you know of? There are no older males on kijiji or used regina etc.

violettedream

Cavy Slave
I was wondering if anyone has heard of anything? @violettedream is there any in saskatoon that you know of? There are no older males on kijiji or used regina etc.

Im not sure of the Saskatoon area - I saw a few on kijiji a few days back, havent checked reccently. I may be headed to Saskatoon in a few weeks, and I know there are rescues here in Calgary. If you want to private message me, maybe I can help you out with a friend for Mal :)

trenbeau

Cavy Slave
Everything worked out! Ill post the whole story in a new thread, with his friends backstory.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.