Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy Happy 1st Birthday, Yoshi !!

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Happy 1st birthday to our handsome boy, Yoshi !! :love::love::love: photofunny.net__final_585541765443531624_.jpg With all our love :love::love::love:

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
Sparky & Chip say, "Happy Birthday, Yoshi! We hope that your big brother is good to you and that you get some yummy treats for your birthday! We may starve to death before our next birthday if Mom keeps feeding us these crappy new pellets! We are learning to live with them........we hope you do as well." :jester:

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Wow.... Has it been a year already? Unbelievable...

Happy birthday, you handsome little man. Hope you get lots of extra special treats today, and hopefully Mario treats you well!

Many, many more in the future!

sallyvh

Cavy Slave
Happy Birthday to the little guy!

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Sparky & Chip say, "Happy Birthday, Yoshi! We hope that your big brother is good to you and that you get some yummy treats for your birthday! We may starve to death before our next birthday if Mom keeps feeding us these crappy new pellets! We are learning to live with them........we hope you do as well." :jester:

lollol Yoshi eats them good now, but I have to keep putting some Oxbow in Mario's, he's so stubborn. Out of the girls, 3 are eating them pretty good, but once again, the older one, Snickers is being a diva. I hope Sparky and Chip give in real soon and start munching on them. I got the Sherwood Urinary Support tabs today, they have a lovely cranberry smell to them, but my lot were not that impressed. Once again, it was Mario, Snickers, and surprisingly, Yoshi who turned their noses up at them. I ended up crushing them with a pestle and mortar, added a little water, and syringe fed them. It's a battle of wits now, pigs versus human >(lol.

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Wow.... Has it been a year already? Unbelievable...

Happy birthday, you handsome little man. Hope you get lots of extra special treats today, and hopefully Mario treats you well!

Many, many more in the future!

Yes, a whole year already, my mom says the older you get, the faster they go by, lol. I hope the tides will turn for you soon too, and your guys will start eating the dreaded pellets :)

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Just curious, maybe I missed it somewhere.....

Are Mario and Yoshi back together again?

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Just curious, maybe I missed it somewhere.....

Are Mario and Yoshi back together again?

No :sad:, unfortunately not, although we have tried a few times, but it's just too risky. They do spend all day together though, Mario has one half of the hallway, Yoshi the other, they are separated by grids. Sometimes they rumble at each other, others, they lie next to each other and seem quite content. We've resigned ourselves to the fact that this is the way it will have to be now, but they are thriving, and seem happy enough, it could be worse. :)

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'm sorry, Lisa.

I really hoped things would go well between the two of them. But you are right, it could have been worse.

FailedFoster

Cavy Slave
Happy Birthday Yoshi!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.