Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Injury Piggie's head got crushed under knee

magicpiggie

Cavy Slave
Seems that you and perhaps others have learned a lesson here, and it also sounds like you were able to educate your parents a bit. So in the end, this may end up being a positive thing. I'm sure you're aware that it could have easily gone the other way, so no need to berate you with that. Good luck to you and your pigs.

All of it is true, especially about the crushed under knee part. However I don't want to say she got tapped on the head, because hats not what happened. I don't know, the accident had just happened and I was freaking out and very close to bursting into tears.

magicpiggie

Cavy Slave
I'm pretty sure Piggie is ok! She woke me up at 3 am begging for veggies because she thought my sheets were plastic bags rustling. Then she wheeled for veggies again at 6 am when my dad was making something hat required going into a plastic bag. Something with bread lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.