Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rabbits Oreo being so fancy, it makes Iggy Azalea jealous

Mastershroom

Cavy Slave
Fun fact: Oreo apparently senses when I hit the shutter button on my phone, because she always manages to turn away or blur the shot just when I take it. This one took me a dozen tries. :p

qygPQiAl.jpg

janinehunt

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Oreo is lovely, and looking very smart in her hat! Of course now we need a pic of Iggy Azalea so we can see what you mean. IA got the fancy name though!

Mastershroom

Cavy Slave
Oreo is lovely, and looking very smart in her hat! Of course now we need a pic of Iggy Azalea so we can see what you mean. IA got the fancy name though!
Iggy Azalea is an Australian pop star, and her big hit is called "Fancy", and I don't mind telling ya, it's catchy as hell. I'm normally a heavy metal kind of guy, but that bass line gets stuck in my brain, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

janinehunt

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Oh that's funny! I thought Iggy Azalea was one of your guinea pigs! :eek: Last week someone had to tell me who someone in One Direction was! Now that you mention it, I have seen her name pop up on the internet.

pinky

Cavy Slave
She rocks it! :) How are your other girls doing?

Mastershroom

Cavy Slave
We're down to two pigs still alive, Kwee and Cuddles. Kwee is doing fine, I'm a bit worried about Cuddles though. We had her spayed for ovarian cysts a little while ago (fur was falling out, nipples got huge), and she was recovering quite nicely. But a few months after her fur grew back in nice and fluffy, she started showing the same symptoms again...except she shouldn't have any ovaries left for cysts to be part of.

And not a girl, but Donut, our other rabbit, is also doing well. Certainly more of a troublemaker than Oreo, which we've had to learn at the expense of some of our baseboards and HDMI cables. :p

piggy_mom

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Yep, Iggy would totally be jealous. :)

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Oreo is putting on the ritz! Looking good!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.