Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Lethals Two possible lethal white borns today

Rywen

Cavy Slave
I'm so glad Delta is doing so well! Precious would be proud of you for honoring her memory by taking such good care of all of your personal and rescue piggies.

RodentCuddles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Delta turned 4 months old today!

Some blurry Delta popcorns!

daisy1cow

Cavy Slave
Happy 4 months old Delta!!!!! Many happy more to come!!!

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Happy 4 months, Delta looks so happy!

starrgazerr

Cavy Slave
I just read the whole story and I want to say how happy and proud of you I am for being such a loving and wonderful guinea mother. You are the kind of person that gives me hope...not trying to be corny but I mean it. :)

RodentCuddles

Cavy Slave
Our beautiful little LW bub Delta is 19 weeks old today!
It just amazes me to think that in one week, she'll be 5 months old!
She is up to 538 grams and gaining!

She's got such a cheeky spirit, and is such a strong girl.
With Ronny boy as her de-sexed big bro, she is doing so well, he is so great with her, he'll rumblestrut so she knows where he is and she'll walk to him and they'll cuddle up and sleep. (Ron has gained weight since he's been with her, he was 950 grams...now he's 1136, just more of him to snuggle up to!)

And my favourite picture of her!

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
Aww I'm so glad she's doing good. I hope she lives a long happy life. Keep going strong little Delta.

Artista

Cavy Slave
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe! Love the pics! They are so cute together! Go Delta! I don't know if this is true or not but it seems to me lethals are more friendly and loving. Mouse, the other lethal we are following, is a heartthrob sweetie too.

rebrandynora

Cavy Slave
There's a public Instagram account called "Hope For Mouse" that you can follow. It is about a lethal named Mouse. He is very adorable, but very labor intensive to care for. He also gets picked on by regular pigs, so he has to be kept on his own. Its nice that these two have one another, although it means double the care.

RodentCuddles

Cavy Slave
There's a public Instagram account called "Hope For Mouse" that you can follow. It is about a lethal named Mouse. He is very adorable, but very labor intensive to care for. He also gets picked on by regular pigs, so he has to be kept on his own. Its nice that these two have one another, although it means double the care.

It's really not double the care. :)

When I had Precious (another lethal white), she lived in my herd of (at the time) 6 guineas, they all adored her.
I know Fairy (the most famous LW I know!) lived with her two best friends, an Aussie LW called Soda who just adores her best friend, there were two male LWs who loved their "normal buddies!".
In fact, most LWs I know have always tended to live with "normal" guineas and the "normal" guineas are just so great for them, they are their eyes and ears, and always look out for them, they cuddle up to them so they're not alone and they're just always their so life isn't so lonely and so they have somebody to lean on.

RodentCuddles

Cavy Slave
A little update on Darla. :)

Darla is doing so well in the herd! She often popcorns, and now never worries about being seen, she's chilled out and gained so much confidence!

Sadly though, when she got spayed at the vets, they found some lumps near her leg, so soon she'll be back at the vets to have the lumps looked at and if possible treated, fingers crossed it's nothing cancerous, they do know it's not an abscess.

Also, after being spayed, my girl Trixie is alot less aggressive towards me, she'll now let us pat her with-out teeth-chattering and/or rumblestrutting, infact now she loves to be patted on her head!

AmazingPiggie

Cavy Slave
Fingers crossed its nothing too serious.

T1ggerPigLuvur

Cavy Slave
I just read this whole story. All of your pigs, and especially your LWs are so lucky to have you taking care of them. They just look so happy! You can especially see it in those pictures of Delta and Ron.

My fingers are crossed that Darla doesn't have anything serious.

Artista

Cavy Slave
Really hoping the lumps are benign. Be happy Darla! So happy that you are happy!

Rywen

Cavy Slave
I hope Darla is okay!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.