Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece DIY Fleece Forest Video

WheekingPiggies

Cavy Slave
Hey guys! I decided to make a video of how I make my fleece forests. They are super easy and inexpensive. I'm sure some of you make them this way as well, but I thought I would share this so more people can learn.
[video=youtube;n-7T5ios5Go]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-7T5ios5Go[/video]

CavieGuy

Cavy Slave
Your piggies are so adorable

blessedmom

Cavy Slave
Nice job on your video!

BaconAndEggs

Cavy Slave
Great video! I might use it to make a fleece forest for my piggies sometime. :)

blessedmom

Cavy Slave
Used your video to make new fleece forests. Mine were dine differently and didn't look as nice.

WheekingPiggies

Cavy Slave
@BaconAndEggs Thanks! I'd love to see what it looks like if you try it out! [MENTION=32282]blessedmom[/MENTION] I'm so glad you were able to use my tutorial! Do you mean that you had a fleece forest done a different way before and it didn't look as nice?

blessedmom

Cavy Slave
[MENTION=33364]BaconAndEggs[/MENTION] Thanks! I'd love to see what it looks like if you try it out! [MENTION=32282]blessedmom[/MENTION] I'm so glad you were able to use my tutorial! Do you mean that you had a fleece forest done a different way before and it didn't look as nice?
My comment does sound confusing now that I read it!
Yes, I had made some before that didn't look as nice. I had cut several strips of fleece and then cut a small hole on one end and wrapped each strip around the the grid and through the hole. See pic. It looked messier than your way.
52cd081564d4f4e153dd185b7c171d8b.jpg

WheekingPiggies

Cavy Slave
Terrific job on the video! I have seen other instructions from time to time, but yours appears to be the easiest to follow. You may have just nudged me to finally make some for Maya & Chester. I'll bet they will love it. :love:
Thanks! This really means a lot to me! That was my goal with this video, to show how to make fleece forests in an easily followed way. I hope you get a chance to try it out with Maya and Chester!
[MENTION=32282]blessedmom[/MENTION] That's what I thought you meant, but just wanted to make sure. I've seen them made many ways, but what I like about the way I do mine is that there are only two pieces so it's a lot easier to put on and off and wash.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.